Guard Liner

LHS Mud Flap

Radiator Support

Air Cond. Condenser

Guard Bracket

Radiator

any help would be great. cheers

Edited by nisskid

got passanger gard (gun grey, same as yours) head light, indercator an mud flap for $250 or make an offer

front bumper cover ???????? got a couple of stock front bars as well might be able to help with that one as well just pm

gday a mate of mine has everything you need he has a written off 4 door gtst minus engine and gearbox he would just prefer to sell it as a wreck though how much exactly are you looking at spending?? he might sell the parts seperately though i can let you know by friday though

cheers Paul.

got passanger gard (gun grey, same as yours) head light, indercator an mud flap for $250 or make an offer

front bumper cover ???????? got a couple of stock front bars as well might be able to help with that one as well just pm

hey 4dirty2 that green gemini in your sig does that belong to a kimberly????

well i have had a few quotes on the all the parts, i wouldt want to go any higher than 1000 for all the parts depending on the general condition. im going on what wreckers have quoted me for good condition/re-condition parts.

i could do an individual rough figure for each part if that would help?

well i have had a few quotes on the all the parts, i wouldt want to go any higher than 1000 for all the parts depending on the general condition. im going on what wreckers have quoted me for good condition/re-condition parts.

i could do an individual rough figure for each part if that would help?

yeah a rough figure would be good i've told him to come on here tonight and join up so he'll be able to let you know but he said he'd be happy with roughly a grand and basically has a whole gtst 4 door type m sitting there without an engine or gearbox just the front passenger door is crushed in everything else is good and if he doesnt get on here tonight for some reason i'll pm you his phone number

cheers Paul

on the same topic....

anyone have a good condition dash?

Mine has three splits in it.. and I want a replacement. vents not needed but would be handy.

yeah might be able to help you out with this aswell john lol its in good perfect condition from memory i'll get him to get back to you though

cheers Paul

Suspension

Wheel Bearing & Seal Kit 103

Lower Control Arm & Ball Joint 53

Caster Rod 44

Castor Rod Bracket 26

Stub Axle 56

Stub Axle Upper Support 26

Sway Bar "U" Bracket 3

Sway Bar End Link 15

Outer Tie Rod End 15

Rack End 44

Total 368

General

Guard Liner 15

Front Bumper Cover 71

LHS Headlamp 59

Guard 85

Guard Liner 15

LHS Mud Flap 9

Radiator Support 103

Air Cond. Condenser 71

Guard Bracket 17

Radiator 71

Total 497

these are just some prices ive put together with help from quotes i got from wreckers.

got a dash here as well. dont now wats the goin price on one can any one help

yeh its kimothyz car. how u now her

she's one of my mates little sisters friends and she's from blackwood aswell i know or know of most people in blackwood and nisskid im still waiting for my mate to call me back

Paul.

i painted that gemini for it's last owner fair cheap , came out ok for a gemi i suppose

CHris,,,

not to bad at all

she's one of my mates little sisters friends and she's from blackwood aswell i know or know of most people in blackwood and nisskid im still waiting for my mate to call me back

Paul.

yeh she told me today kimz older broz friend.

yeh uv rpob seen me an other mates up in blacky hang at skaty sum times or with the old st johns guys

yeah dude i dont really remember you from skatepark but i remember when i saw boco at dominoes i was with james angrave, and my mate daves joining sau either tonight or tomorrow sorry bout the waiting

Cheers Paul.