SAU Community

Interesting Porsche

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man thatd be some snappy throttle response - no exactly a long inlet tract. Super responsive, with the filter right on the compressor. would spool up sharpish, hey. What a weapon of a car.

But... friken TEXAS plates? YEEEEHAAAWWWW i gots me a ROCKET car, momma!!! Look maw, no hands!!!

Occasionally the Yanks suprise me and come up with some SERIOUS motorsport vehicles. There was a AWESOME WRX 2 door that someone had built from the ground up(...LTS Jayce scrabbling to find the link...)that was a pure weapon,this Porka is a good run at the 'serious' tag,plus a few well thought out mudderboikes. Mostly,I'm left at the toilet bowl,awaiting the next bout of vomitting as they produce some riced out,2F2F or boat-with-big-horsepower-but-can't-turn-or-stop P.O.S. ... So,the Porsche gets my thumbs up!

• 2 weeks later...

there's lots of fabricators in the US that do some very good quality work. for example see the thread about "ATTESA trim levels" that I posted some pics of an R32 GTR drivetrain graft onto a silvia in.

Unfortunately these guys are eclipsed by over sensationalised and better marketed builders/fabricators... and as a result no one other than their local customer base gets to appreciate their work.

• 1 month later...

saw this a while ago, heres the guys forum link, theres links in the first page to the build up:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....highlight=drove

pretty much all the engine mods are custom lol. The silver tanks are intake plenums which sit above individual throttles. Random things like complete custom made loom and piping and etc.

That thing is so full of awesomes.

Edited by GorGasm