Buyers Of The Leatherette Seat Covers

Jetdat

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea Aron i got the notice last night and picked it up this morning..

for some reason it was the final notice but i never recieved a first.. so i told them off..

Also i think they rushed the covers when they first did them, thats why one of my head rest ripped because it wasnt over locked they just cut it..

The other one that is on my car now was poorly done. but theres no point it having it fixed because its on the car already and its not broken. (dont fix what isnt broken) hopefully i wont have any problems with the other one when i put it on tonight..

My logo's on the rear seat aren't aligned... what's the hassle involved with having them sent back? Am I expected to pay for freight back?

They are overseas at the moment, due back around the 6-10th of November. Howver, you can get in contact with them via e-mail still.

You may have to sent them back, with you paying postage so they can look at it and fix them / or make new ones for you.

Do you have any photos of them? If not, take some and I'll see what I can do for you.

very nice mate - looks awesome!!!

thanks man. i'm currently waiting for the people from ultimate to get back from their holiday because the hand brake boot they supplied does not fit r34 gtt's. i sent my stock hand brake boot as it has a wire frame which is required to install it properly.

so total cost for this mod was a little shy from $1000. only time will tell if the material will last.

wats the problem with r34 gtt handbreak covers?

also jetdat...im very interested in the next GB because i had to drop out of the one jsut before.....could u give me a price if i wanted the whole set.....a roch price....because i cant remember

also jetdat...im very interested in the next GB because i had to drop out of the one jsut before.....could u give me a price if i wanted the whole set.....a roch price....because i cant remember

andru pm me for their email

and see the new thread for the GB#2.

cheers

andru,

the hand brake cover is too small to fit in a gtt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have all mine in the car. Only took a couple of hours this morning. I don't know how to add the pictures. Will give it a go. They look beter then I thought they possibly could. Ivory is s nice contrast with the dark grey.

whats with the creases