SAU Community

My C210 Skyline!

bullet_proof_21

Just thought i post a pic of my 4 door skyline,

its got a L28 carby engine, 5 speed, and nice n low!!!!!

post-23075-1157703648.jpg

And never mind the stickers, just have a Motorkahna on this weekend and ive just got them on there for a bit of a joke, and taking the piss out of one of my mates!!

Looks Good though hey!!!

Edited by bullet_proof_21

did all 4 doors have those mirrors?

I would hazard a guess and say only the front 2 doors had those mirrors on em...

:O:(:O:dry:

oh come on... like you didn't see that one coming.

nice car, do u actually take it on the motorkhana course, or is it just part of the festivities?

Yeah shes not a bad car, i'm the second owner and ive got all reicipts scince new.

and i'm pretty sure that most 4 doors had this mirror, just the one on the drivers side door.

Yes i do take it on the motorkahna courses, there only dirt courses so its not to much strain on the car, but yeah good fun though!

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I think your skyline is great! My C210 was $1700 2 years ago with some rego and a victorian roadworthy. It was very neat and tidy, but in color-me-unexcited white paint and worse still, an auto. The 5 speed will add to the value of yours I'd say... purists may disagree, but I don't think the 2.8 will have hurt the value of your car either.

Also the motorkana looks very exciting, and when I finish fiddling about setting up my car, I'd be keen to give it a go.

Drew

• 1 month later...

Skylines up for sale

1979 C210 Skyline

L28 - Upgrade

5 Speed

150,000kms

Air - Con

Electric fuel pump

Sports Exhaust

Lowered

CD Player

No Rust

Very Very Straight Original Car

$3100 ono

Contact James

[email protected]

Albury - Wodonga

Pictures of the car above /\

(oh yeah and all the crappy stickers have been taken off,

is a really clean car!)

Edited by bullet_proof_21

• 4 weeks later...

yeah im looking for a cheap straight coupe as a side project. although people who drive older rare cars like that often arent interested in us entheusiasts, I saw a R31 TRX pintara (very rare, even the 31 forum has no info on it) at the shops, waited for the owner and he wasnt interested.. said 'well what would I drive? and drove off. I would have offered him a decent amount of money for it too (seeing its a beaten up old pintara)