SAU Community

Reese Mcgregor Just Ran 7.59 @ 192 Mph At Willowbank! New World Record!

Marlin

If japan didnt have goat tracks for racing the record would of been way lower oh and we are talking a 6 yrs ago boys.

exactly, japanese do not have good tracks as we have, and that really limits their performance as well.

as i said before, either way it is an awesome achievement, and very well done.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, japanese do not have good tracks as we have, and that really limits their performance as well.

But they didn't break their own record when they raced at Willowbank... Easily the best prepared track in the country.

But they didn't break their own record when they raced at Willowbank... Easily the best prepared track in the country.

hks managed to get their best mph and were pretty close to their record with most of their runs in the 7's in willowbank,with more weight.

if Phil Read (the man who doesn't smile) runs a new National Record that will be proven once and for all.

Go the Yellow Wiggle!

Oh, he just reset a couple of records - i.e. both ends of T/F!!!

4.616 and 325mph!

Go the Yellow Wiggle!

Oh, he just reset a couple of records - i.e. both ends of T/F!!!

4.616 and 325mph!

its amazing what happens when you go and buy a top line NHRA car and bring back here

Either way good on them ........now lets hope Morgan can step it up and take it to them....side by side 4.55 would be nice one day :rofl: