SAU Community

It Was A Sad Day.....

Ant97GTR

Sure does Alpha....although I think I'll learn to drive it with the 250 and when I'm confident wind up the boost :)

Thanks Zac...I see your white beast in the carpark everynow and again...still looks good :)

Congrats on selling your car, and even more so on the one you are getting! I do remember a conversation I had with you once about why you had to sell it though, it seems perspective has changed :laugh: We will have similar power, but you will have an extra 2 wheels, not fair :w00t:

Well done though mate ;)

Gontrats on the new car Ant...was going to ask why you sold it until I read the rest...nice ;)

Hey mitchy...I went the other way...if you are going for 2 wheels be careful...I can show you my leg and that might keep you aware on the bike...ride safe and look out for those damn 4wd owners :rofl:

ive riden bikes before (albeit trail bikes) but yeah i know the go with them, my dad has also riden one for the past however long, so he's gonna teach me a bit more :ninja:

i still have a car, just not a skyline (well.. when it *does* sell) :rofl:

Just got back from my site trip......Thanks for all your comments guys and gals :(

It has now been a week since I sold my line and I'm already suffering withdrawal symptoms :) I can't wait to take the R around the block for the first time :worship:

At this stage I looks like I'll be regoing her in Vic around the 16th Oct and then trucking her over to WA, so by the end of Oct I should be able to give people a ride :worship:

WELL DONE BABE!!!

considering how long ive known about the plans its about time it worked out for ya!!

i know the feeling of waiting too... im still waiting on insurance money and i just found a nice ride in qld. i hope my money gets here by friday then im off to qld to buy a car hahaha

now im not going to ask to drive it cause im not silly but you are so taking me for a spin mister!

^5