SAU Community

My Cefiro - Now Gt3076r Equipped

huddy

hmmm well not much to report, but i'm back from Japan, and i have some new found inspiration from the DMAX ceffy!

also fitted

KTS traction rods

VS-ONE rear pillar brace

strobies in reverse lights

did a little more cleaning (FUN)

got tomei cam gears aswell and Gates racing timing belt to get fitted. Also got a couple other little things that will set the car off. New look coming in the next few months :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well new belt and cam gears fitted up, did G1 round 3 - good result qualifying in top 16 - drew christian pickering first round, he beat me 6-4, 6-4 on the two runs...

with only doing 2 rounds of the 3 round series, i ended up 16th for South Australia G1 Championships. ;)

The car is now gonna get pulled down again and freshened up... should look HOT!!!!

Also going to upgrade the turbo again (power hungry lol) so the hks gt2540 is now for sale - its been running on 1.2 bar at the moment (around 220rwkw). click link for details :thumbsup:

More updates later, as things start to happen

I've got some other bits for sale, and will update bits for sale as i find them. As i'm gonna do a shed clearout of all my bits and pieces.

Here's a pic from G1

post-9092-1192269102_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

cars been pulled to pieces, new turbo should be here this week, gotta finish of sanding it all and then off it goes to get piping done and paint sprayed >_<

hoping for it to be done by the end of the year. you may or may NOT recognise it as the same car... lol. ;)

you using a PFC now?

did it plug straight into the cef engine loom (if your using that still)?

if so was the pfc model any different from a rb skyline one

• 1 month later...

well with help from my fellow FULL TUNE members, and SIMON from MORPOWA - i've been slowly getting this thing done.

there's 2 major mods going on at the moment, exterior and power.

only going to go into detail about the power side of it for now and unveil pics once car is all finished.

POWER

well the hks2540 is long gone, and 1400r sourced me a dmax manifold from japan which is now on the car. I also got myself a Garrett GT3076r IW with the .6 front and 56trim wheel with .63 exhaust housing from SIMON at MORPOWA he also modified the wastegate to have a larger port and also larger flap. Coming off the back of this is an awesome screamer dump / front pipe with flex join from AM PERFORMANCE here in Adelaide. I modified my intake pipe which i had on the previous setup to suit this turbo, its not perfect but it will be more than sufficient for the job.

still have to fit the nismo adjustable fuel pressure reg that i've got, but that is a simple bolt on item.

I am nearly at the point of starting the engine and hearing this thing run again, but i'm still waiting on the return of my I/C pipe modded, hose for oil drain - then all sorted.

260+ is the goal for this setup by what boost... now that is the question...but i will find out soon enough.

EXTERIOR

i have a 'few' more new things which will make the car stand out and make it more individual over other ceffy's, including other pieces from other cars which have been modified to suit... more on that when its all finished though!

i will put up a pic of how the car looks at the moment though.

cheers

-Matt

post-9092-1198231176_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231206_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231229_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231241_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231258_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231271_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1198231283_thumb.jpg

Edited by huddy

well paint colour should be revealed soon :thumbsup:

ultimately i would like 280+rwkw, but i do have gtr injectors with fuel reg, so unsure if i have enough fuel from this and also walbro intank pump.

also skeptical on the whole setup as its on a rb20 based engine.

should find out in the next month or so :D

• 3 weeks later...

well... it runs!!

slight problem, need to modify the awesome front/dump as it is a little low :P

but other than that, it was good to start the engine in about 2months (or more)!!!

hopefully i'll get a tune next week, just have to get the dump/front modified again first.

got the GT3076r fitted up (with the wastegate ported out and larger flap fitted)

DMAX stainless manifold fitted (welded on extra gusset) (+ nissan ex mani gasket)

AM Performance Stainless screamer front/dump *TUFF AS*

new braided oil feed line and water lines, re-sleeved with heat sleeving

ally intake pipe was modified to suit with 4"-3" reducer

also fitted a nismo adjustable FPR

enjoy the pics.

post-9092-1200472352_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1200472366_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1200472384_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1200472399_thumb.jpg

fark yea dude, should go hell nicely once tuned, got a guestion 4 u, does ur oil cooler heat up much being where it is coz im thinkin of puttin mine there on my ceffy