SAU Community

Rb22. Rb23. Rb24 Dyno Graphs..

SKiTLz

Ok i know RB20 Strokers exist.. I know most of you think its a waste of money.. Especially for you blokes in aussie cause engines are easy to find.. But reality is in North America blocks arent quite so easy to come by..

Anywho.. my question is.. Has anyone ever actually seen a Dyno graph for a RB22, RB23, RB24?? I've been searching like crazy and havent found a single one...

If anyone has any please post her up. Be appreciated.

Cheers

Yea im getting that feeling.. Kinda hoping someone has one sitting on there desktop they've never posted and see's this thread..

Even if i dont do the build im really curious too see how the torque differes and what the power band is like..

But im definately not building one without seeing some numbers.. So ill be sourcing an RB25 i guess.. Prolly run me around $3,000 over here.. What can you blokes pick them up for back home?

Yea im getting that feeling.. Kinda hoping someone has one sitting on there desktop they've never posted and see's this thread..

Even if i dont do the build im really curious too see how the torque differes and what the power band is like..

But im definately not building one without seeing some numbers.. So ill be sourcing an RB25 i guess.. Prolly run me around $3,000 over here.. What can you blokes pick them up for back home?

this might be of some help :huh:

http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogu...36_rb20det.html

Edited by RS500

Then you need before and after test sheets... which is gonna be even harder to find :)

and hurry up with the edit button GT, ur attachment is missin :huh: