SAU Community

My Baby! Is Gone!

33Sedan

Friday night was taking missus home, lady driver jumps accross a median strip, as she does her hub cap flies off and wacks my bonnet and front window, then after slowly braking because the lady is now stopping in the middle of the road in front of me, a guy wacks into my rear!. bloody fantastic. Had a unnoficial guy look at it and he reckons its a write off. SOOOO GAY! had it for like 3 months! Anyway see how it goes. Fingers crossed its fixable. Will probably loose alot outta this one

Heres the pics i know everyone loves! Although they bring tears to my eyes. So incredibly pissed off!

post-27977-1160748298.jpg

post-27977-1160748379.jpg

post-27977-1160748450.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh that would suck! Yea im third party, the bloke behind has third party and was heaps cooperative but the stupid lady in front is the one im worried about. Put some nice chips in the screen. Yea it dosn't look that bad at all but i got it home and had a good look and its not looking good. Heres some more photos

post-27977-1160787363.jpg

post-27977-1160787393.jpg

post-27977-1160787445.jpg

Edited by 33Sedan

Yea im fine, got some wiplash kicking in now. Sucks driving, feel like someones gonna ram into me all the time now! Sorting out all the insurance crap now. Really hope it goes quickly. The guy who did the rear seems really good and should be sorted out quickly but the chick who did the front prob will be harder but is the least of my worries, once the back is fixed it will be fine.

hopefully get it checked out this week. Nervous! some ppl are saying for sure it will be fixable but a some are saying its screwed.

i guess it depends on whether there is any structural damage? Looks a lil bit twisted, but just looking at it id say it should be fixable, though it will never be the same. Do you have lowered/tight suspension? A knock like that can put things out of alignment sometimes.

Hope it all goes well, hey. Everytime i drive i stress someone is going to hit my car, hey.

I think she was smoking crack. Shes such a b****. She reckons it wasn't her fault. too bad the police and insurance don't agree with her. She abused me on the phone the other day, i have been so nice to her considering what she did, she just snapped, "I didn't do anything wrong, you were speeding, i couldn't see because it was dark, my brakes didn't work, bla bla bla" Didn't know there were that many excuses. In the end i just said look lady you got two options, here is a quote for the repairs, how you pay for it is up to you, give me the cash or make a claim and we'll do it through insurance. "Okay watever. bye!"

god damn. ppl on our road. I was sereously in the middle of a crazy crack smoking b**** and a rebel P plater who has no cause. - Ill take that back about the p-plater, he has been extremely good and fast with the whole process.

Neway, while its in for repairs im thinking of getting it touched up, and also was thinkking of replacing the rear garnish, and rear lights with the series 2 ones which i prefer. This should cost the same but maybe a little extra as ithey will need to be painted im guessing. Obviously i will pay the extra if they let me do that that is. But would give skyline a new arse to show off and maybe cheer her up abit ;-)

But otherwise looks like everthing should be okay. Not sure about long term damage to skyline, but guys from trojan motorsport will help out to source parts etc which is awesome of them. Should be on the road in say 4 weeks or so :-( :-)

Oh and wat does it mean when someone says that the car may never be the same again?

Edited by 33Sedan