Sau-sa Stickers

pkblade

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to give you guys an idea of colour schemes and font style on the car.. i did a couple of renders a while back in photoshop.

render1.jpg

render2.jpg

And a bit of a close up on #3.

SAU_1_COM_LHS.gif

yeah im for number three style but on not sure about having the SkylineAustralia.com the same size as the logo or just exactly like the 1 howie posted ^^

hAve we gotton a quote and how amny we have to order yet

Edited by Madaz

What will be the final size for the single logo?
That’s still to be decided, only Nightcrawler has suggested a size at this stage.
if you guys make this sticker, i want one.

yes i know i'm in sydney, and i'm only a forum member, but i want one anyway !!!!

k?

We’re all forum only members here in SA, we don’t have official membership like the other states & yeah can’t see why you can’t have a sticker.
yeah im for number three style but on not sure about having the SkylineAustralia.com the same size as the logo or just exactly like the 1 howie posted ^^

hAve we gotton a quote and how amny we have to order yet

I guess it depends if everyone else prefers the slightly larger SAU logo size than to the URL address. I’ve only got quotes for single coloured designs & they were for orders of 100 & 200. Will have a better idea once I know the preferred design & sizes, & was only planning to get around 50'odd of each - the URL (S & L sizes) & SAU logo = 150 total.

ok well the friend im getting the banner quote off can do vynls but she said there not taking on small jobs as there very busy

Yeh tell me about it......... advertising is very busy ATM, with all the christmas stuff getting done now in prep for coming out just before!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like sticker no.3 it is then & the SAU logo at the start will be slightly larger then the web adress lettering. I'll be placing the order nxt wk & length sizes will come in approx 28cm & 58cm.

Also, the other SAU logo sticker will be approx 11cm(L) x 9.5cm(H).

Nice one.. thanks Patrick, et al. I can't wait to see them buddy.

Edit: What quantities will we have buddy?

Edited by Howie