SAU Community

Installation Of Justjap Intercooler

recce

Hi guys! Just bought an intercooler from Justjap and will be putting on this week end. Just wondering if I need to trim the front Reinforcement bar? I need to know so that I can arrange an angle grinder to do the job. Any help will be appriciated. Cheers!

Just have a look at the new intercooler and it does not have a nipple that pick up the hose to the actuator. Where do you guys tap the hose that goes to the actuator?

Best to drill and tap into the new cooler piping. Just pick the closest point on the cooler pipe.

I installed my cooler myself a couple months back. It was a nightmare. But it was my first time. And having all the tools you need at hand would make things a lot simpler.

To drill the hole under the washer bottle you need a good quality hole saw. Ibought a cheap one and it just went blunt. It's tough metal. I ended up using the grinder to cut a square.

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been two weeks now and finally got my intercooler installed. The only problem I have got is that the fornt fog light does not fit. I have to take it out. Dont understand it as I have mounted as far in (close to the AC fan) as possible but still my fog light does not fit. Any clues?

Well its been two weeks now and finally got my intercooler installed. The only problem I have got is that the fornt fog light does not fit. I have to take it out. Dont understand it as I have mounted as far in (close to the AC fan) as possible but still my fog light does not fit. Any clues?

I had to get rid of the fog lights too, just no room for them.