SAU Community

Official Wa Stagea Cruise/ Meet Eoi

STAGE-A

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, better make it about mid January, we might, just might be able to bring the new toy.

We got at auction today. YAHOOOO!!! :PBJ: :huh:

post-30601-1163851230.jpgpost-30601-1163851246.jpg

Comes with this... aero kit, 18s, black leather, xenon lights, wood combination steering and wood panel, exhaust, aero mirrors, keyless and spare key, seat heater, (very useful for those cold Perth days, yeah right), dash mount TV.

Now all we have to do is get it here and pay for it!!

:P

dude - I was stoked to find mine without the bottom lip because my preferences have always been towards no kit...until I saw the piccys of yours

That thing is HAWT!!!

Well done!

And my preference for the cruise is definitely for very early January - I have to at least have time to get a CD player into the green machine, and with the dvd player already there, even the kids won't mind coming for a cruise.

(just to drag the thread kicking and screaming back in line.....)

Edited by newbie101

;) thats a hot lookin stag!!!!! congrats mate!! ... how long before you expect to recieve it?

Thanks for the compliments......... just shows you what you can find if you look. I'll start a separte post on "spotted" after the photos arrive.

It will be in Nagoya on Thursday. Where it will have a full inspection and lots of photos taken. Then after they receive the dosh, they'll ship it. Hmmm Next ship to Brisbane, 2 weeks tops. Compliance 1 week, (they reckon)

and then shipping to Freo. This is likely to be the biggest wait. I'd say 4 -6 weeks. The off to licensing here. So may not make it in time for an early Jan cruise, (just to make sure that we STAY on topic) :D , and having said that, any ideas of where we should go?

Here's mine.....

Mandurah

Whiteman Park (can go here in March as the Classic Car show should be on then)

One of the dams

Toodyay or other historic town..... dont forget that it'll likely be hot, so close to the coast might be best. :happy:

hahaha nice car..love the colour - very rare and would have cost a fortune for that :happy: good stuff will look forward to seeing all the new additions to wa when they get here ;)

Lets get back on topic about the cruise...the cruise will actually be a southish cruise due to the fact we had a northie cruise (its only fair)

I think we should make a poll on what type of cruise ppl want and where ppl want the destination to be...if you have any suggestions or ideas put them up in a post, will put it in a poll and we will all vote!

What would people prefer a January or February cruise (allowing ppl who dont have their cars yet or dont have their cars running yet to make it) through your ideas out here and we will go from there!

preference will be 14/15 Jan - hopefully by then the wallet would have recovered from the christmas shock....and if my safc gets fitted tomorrow...am definately hoping for better fuel economy...so distance wont become an issue

Mandurah..sounds like fun esp if could organise some sort of treasure hunt

Nah mandurah is not far enough for me :P.. I say the hills.. Lake Leschanaultia...something like that, where there is water to swim, room to move and something to cook on.

Hey Kylie

You can always meet the northerners at Hillaries and cruise back with them. That should be far enough!! I was going to suggest Rockingham, but thought that that would be too close!

Lake Leschanautia woud be ok though, but dont think I'd be swimming there.

Nah mandurah is not far enough for me :P.. I say the hills.. Lake Leschanaultia...something like that, where there is water to swim, room to move and something to cook on.

Further than mandurah!! :P ..my kids have a 15 minute attention span....it'll be hard enough for me to get to mandurah without any bloodshed in the car

Lake Lashanaultia sounds good tho....how do u pronounce that?

Edited by fcruz3r

Le-shin-alt-tah or..

Le-shin-alt-sha or...

Le-shin-alt-te-aaarh

:P I have no friggen idea :P

post-30699-1164094463.jpg

Lake Leschenaultia is a manmade lake constructed in 1897 for the West Australian Government Railway, to water Steam Engines at the Chidlow Well Station.

Nowadays it is a recreation area ideal for family and group outings, plenty of barbeques, sandy beaches, grassed areas, and pleasant and easy walks. Wildflowers can be seen in season. A kiosk, Stokers Cafe is open Wednesday through Sunday and Public Holidays. It can seat up to 60 people. Canoe hire is available when the shop is open.

In the interest of water quality, pets are not permitted.

Group areas may be reserved for a fee by phoning the Ranger.

The Myriad of Wildflowers and fresh growth flower during September until October all over the 600 acres of parkland.

A five year development plan has been set in motion to broaden the Park's recreational scope, and with $250,000 already spent, the early fruits are evident.

Address Rosedale Road, Chidlow, 6556

Phone 08 9572 4248

Facilities BBQ Facilities, Cafe, Picnic Area

Opening Times Daily

Activities Canoeing, Swimming, Walking

Tariffs $6 per car

dont make it 20/21st of january because motorvation is on that weekend, i can make it any other weekend more than likely.

the later the better :nyaanyaa:

good to see someone remembered. lol.

yeah its lesh an alt te arhhh

Hey c'mon guys

Lets start getting this organised, so we all have a much notice as poss.

Looks like there is a possibility that I might have the new stag by 2nd week Jan.

So I don't care where we go. I'll just want to DRIVE, DRIVE DRIVE. Or maybe just sit close by and Drool over it.