SAU Community

HUGE Northern Beaches Cop Blitz

PranK

Originally posted by ONARUN

are you really surprised though?

they've been doing blitzes for a long time now.

Sorry guys I didn't mean the blitz. I meant the RTA comming to your door and so on that is news to me.

Birty,

Thanks man I have been waiting about 10 months for that car and stil counting but is looking real close now. You can see pictures of it at performanceforums in the gallery. My nick there is marvin which is my name of course.

George: i have NEVER seen anything the size o the beaches blitz. Sheer number of cars and the fact they had cops in every direction on damn near every road as far as the eye could see.

Originally posted by DLuded

also does anyone know who owns a silver r32 GTR who always parks along pitwatter road near coloroy. the number plates are gtr...  (i forget sorry). ive been driving to community service, for uni, for a few days and its always parked along the side of the road. very nice car

yo - i see this car all the time, parked up there near long reef.

Just thought you guys might like to know what was happening. Apparently what you witnessed was Operation Viking. There were about 70 extra units on the beaches including polair ...

They were using D75 (digital chan 75) all night but some came over to Delta channel because of a foot persuit in narabeen (8 highway cars, 2 paddy wagons and polair for a bloke doing burnouts .... strange) and it seems that this all may have been a test of the digital coverage in the area.