SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

haha the renos are well overdue,

only reason it always seems packed is that you can fit 30 people max in the bar.

That an they think they are all balla’s, so in turn more come. This one guy came up to Alex and tried to tell her he was opening some fashion label in friggin Hawaii, lol

haha the renos are well overdue,

only reason it always seems packed is that you can fit 30 people max in the bar.

yeah how many ppl can u fit in a sardine tin lol anyway did anybody win powerball tonight

2 5 11 21 38 33

i got massive 7th division, woot! might be able to afford subway for lunch 2moro lol

i know lots of things about people :D

nah i was getting junkmail for you at work today from xr6turbo forums or some shit and gametraders mystery shopping junk

WTF?? Where do you work and why are you getting my emails?? :happy: weird

Rafter & Ramsden originally. So I take it you are an accountant then? Don't know how many of my old crew are there. I think only Kellie from admin and Martin & Shauna now. Was a good place to work. Heaps better than my next accounting job in Maroochydore.

Rafter & Ramsden originally. So I take it you are an accountant then? Don't know how many of my old crew are there. I think only Kellie from admin and Martin & Shauna now. Was a good place to work. Heaps better than my next accounting job in Maroochydore.

haha rad. did jenna work there when u were there? <3

Its boost, its good! whats every one up to on there long weekends? if u are driving anywhere remember its double demerit points on the roads, so dont speed.

Thanks for the heads up...But i will be taking it easy, just cruising round, arm on window sill...keeping it wanksta

Its boost, its good! whats every one up to on there long weekends? if u are driving anywhere remember its double demerit points on the roads, so dont speed.

working on a electrical problem. :)

f**king nissans :P

Hehe...Love it.

Went all out and bought the HKS SSQ so it makes that beautiful noise when reversing.

Nismoboy!!!! I even got a short shifter so i can get in reverse quicker :P FTW

Im jealous, can you flim your short shifter in action and throw it up on you tube. I'd love to see the 25% shorter throw while it's going into reverse.

cops out the front of my street with RBT as per norm,

GRR

cops in weyba rd doing random breath tests and drug tests...they pull me over and were suprisingly very nice even informing me taht my head light was out and said i should proabbly get it fixed, no fine like last time. of course the decide to drug test me instead of the car behind me who i knwo are all pot heads. sometimes cops confuse me but hell at least i did not cop a fine.

cops are biting hard on the panorama hill at nambour

read up on the new laws!!

Police Powers and

Responsibilities Act 2000

Reprinted as in force on 2 June 2008

Edited by red_screamer

cops in weyba rd doing random breath tests and drug tests...they pull me over and were suprisingly very nice even informing me taht my head light was out and said i should proabbly get it fixed, no fine like last time. of course the decide to drug test me instead of the car behind me who i knwo are all pot heads. sometimes cops confuse me but hell at least i did not cop a fine.

:D u sure u didnt ask them this time :)