SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

got me car back and im loving it :) . its running heaps :P better but i now need a tune bad :(. wont be long now and I will be able to take it to the drags to see what the hell i clock in at.

got me car back and im loving it :P . its running heaps :) better but i now need a tune bad :) . wont be long now and I will be able to take it to the drags to see what the hell i clock in at.

good work i was out and about drivin today and this dick in a green ss ute kep trying to beat me i kept smokin him but he just kept coomin ,had to give him merit points tho hahahaha

good work i was out and about drivin today and this dick in a green ss ute kep trying to beat me i kept smokin him but he just kept coomin ,had to give him merit points tho hahahaha

CAREFUL now man. :P

hehe i had the same ute try and g me up too, to give him a go yesterday as well but i did not bother to annihilate his ass hehe ,i thort its not worth raping my car till i get the tune done. so i just stured him up a bit and sat on his ass and giggeled as he did all this stupid stuff right in the middle of alex, and right in the middle of the day, IL let him win the ticket lol . i think i passed you as well a few times

got another 31 lined up... f**k, i think i lose the bet to myself in buyen a 4wd... picken it up next weekend! i think... soon to take place.... coupe transplant... new coilovers... and im done.. for a wile anyhow apart from 550cc injectors and a tune? maybe

It's funny how the commos and other poo all wanna race when Im in the skyline..... but they are not so keen against the cbr......

haha dude i get the same thing but in reverse, i usually seem to get left alone in my line, but as soon as i drive my missus's ford fiesta bubble, its like iv put a massive sticker on the back saying "please race me...please?". im not joking, like most of the time bombodores, but even a v8 revving his engine as i was on my way to work a while ago. :happy: shakes head, keeps driving

Edited by jimmy_james13

So I cruise around in an STi Liberty, its not a fast car by any means. Yesterday, while going to pick my daughter up from school I pull onto Jones Rd from Maroochy Rd and start heading up the hill, at 60. This complete fucktard in an old white liberty sedan comes flying past, must have been 100+, going up the hill! Now theres really no point as when you get to single lane there is always going to be someone struggling up the hill, which happened. So Im right behind this guy and he starts putting the brakes on, I hold the hands up and give a WTF, this continues for some time. Cocksmoker.

Now, Im on the way home and am merging onto the Sunny Mway. There is a BA wagon that seems to want to hold station next to me, so I accelerate and merge in front, the occupants of the BA are all hands in the air and fingers up. They are the one's that didnt move over to let me in and are obviously unhappy about coming second.

So this is the first time I encountered cunts on the road, Ive lived here for around 6 months. Is this normal or just a bad streak?

Ive just bought the car (sydney) and still has the NSW plates on, could this be it?