SAU Community

Red 555cc Nismo Injectors?

letemlaf

I am wondering if nismo brought out 555cc injectors in almost a burgundy red colour

from pictures ive googled they look identical to the 740cc

I also thought the part number may be listed on the actual injector instead. the only text i can see is 'made in japan'. Any ideas how i can tell if they are fake?

Cheers!

pics?

who did you buy them off?

Do you want to see any particular angles?

I bought them from a registered business in perth. Workshops i have spoken to recommend them as being honest.

He got them from a guy who sells performance parts to a number of workshops in the area.

post-9455-1163244460.jpg

post-9455-1163244491.jpg

Nismo 555cc injectors for r33 are yellow, 740cc are red.

Thats what i thought but he swears black and blue they are 555cc

The only thing im really worried about is that if they are not genuine, they might be a lower quality and fail on me

Did you get them new?

Where they in a box and sealed in a plastic bag?

Do they have any markings or manufacturers details?

Do not put them on until you know what they are for sure...your tuner can do a flow test on them to see what

they are.

Hope I have been of some help.

Cheers :yes:

Did you get them new?

Where they in a box and sealed in a plastic bag?

Do they have any markings or manufacturers details?

Do not put them on until you know what they are for sure...your tuner can do a flow test on them to see what

they are.

Hope I have been of some help.

Cheers :yes:

good advice althou when i bought my nismo 740cc they didnt come sealed in plastics they where just in a nismo box.

You better get them flow tested because you need to know what they are rated or else your going to have a hard time putting in the injector duty cycle value in an aftermarket ecu

Where did you get the injectors from?

The deatschwerks ones are hiflow injectors. I just installed deatschwerks injectors into my R33. They are stamped with a number on the injector plug which corresponds to the flow report. IF they don't have the number stamped on them, then they are most like not Deatschwerks

you sure there not those venom injectors getting around.

does it say JECS anywhere?

It may be possible that there simpy an older model NISMO injector, I wouldnt get too worried if they dont look exactly like the latest edition. A few people have confirmed them as being 700's so they most likely are.

Edited by James_03

you sure there not those venom injectors getting around.

does it say JECS anywhere?

It may be possible that there simpy an older model NISMO injector, I wouldnt get too worried if they dont look exactly like the latest edition. A few people have confirmed them as being 700's so they most likely are.

yes it does say JECS, does that mean their venom?

there are actually numbers on the top

6E555707

A46-00

Are venom any good? (just out of interest)

yes it does say JECS, does that mean their venom?

there are actually numbers on the top

6E555707

A46-00

Are venom any good? (just out of interest)

Yep they are JECS 550cc I have exactly the same ones that got delivered yesterday :) They are not NISMO but they are good injectors.

What would be an average price for a set of 6? are they as expensive as the nismo ones?

I got them off another forum member still in their plastic for about $100 each. I was happy with that seeing as other ~550cc injectors are around $140+ each.