SAU Community

Drift Battle Round 5

|JIMMAH|

' date='16 Nov 2006, 01:20 AM' post='2676125']

i MIGHT have my drift pig by then, if so i smash it in, even thou i will be total crap its good practise hehe :P

ps. maybe u can show he how to super drift 180 :sick:

ill show you how to super happy fun slide drift! come for a ride in the pig and ill show ya :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
damn im racing the same day down the road lol at the go kart track ... i might try come up and watch inbetween my races

Dude! that tracks aiight but have you tried the karts they let you drive on Barbagello??

lol i race the proper karts i think the barbagallo ones a dumb but there defintely good for a group of mates wanting to have some fun, but yea the meeting at the kart track isa day/nighter il come up n watch inbetween races

was an awesome event! pitty they advertised the wrong day on the radio :P but still a fairly big crowd.

results were:

Group A;

Borneo, DriftMike, Lance

Group B;

Jamie (red ceffy), Gav, Dan Le

Lance - Series Champ

DriftMike - 2nd

Borneo - 3rd

was an killer day with some of the best battles we had seen yet, everyone is improving 10 fold each time we hit the track! I got into div a and had a top 16 battle against punk and then a top8 battle against drift mike and bowed out gracefully! Thanks to all the supporters and sau guys that came along! Bring on 07' i say! :P

First drift comp that i have been to, lots of good driving and plenty of entertainment (the pink suzuki drift car),

cant wait for the National comp in feb.

Off topic, when i was driving up from the south, what was going on the mitchel, lots of police and people standing and looking over all the overpasses? A cruise of some sort?