SAU Community

Nfs Carbon

Milenko

its an alright game.

gameplay is a bit short (it is easily finishable with less that 12 hours non stop playing.)

drifting aspects is maybe a bit too easy.

but over all its not a bad game.

maybe not worth $80. but if you can get your hands on someone else's and get a crack. GO FOR IT!

got this on 360. its hell fun and yea u can finish the career mode in probably 1 week of casual play but then you have online races, challenge series, etc. Great fun would highly recommend if your a fan of the series. oh and it has the r34 gtr back in it :verymad:

gameplay is a bit short (it is easily finishable with less that 12 hours non stop playing.)

drifting aspects is maybe a bit too easy.

maybe not worth $80. but if you can get your hands on someone else's and get a crack. GO FOR IT!

Get a cracked/copied version would be the best option IMO! Game is deff not worth the $80 asking price!

Finishable in 12 hours of non stop playing?

Thats a joke i'd say 6-8 thats about how quickly i finished it!

Well cost me $4 overnight hire. he he. I love Xbox.

Pretty easy game, got it on wednesday, already bout 65% through. Fun game though. Skyline is back which is awesome. Muscle cars can edit to have largish supercharger poking through the bonnet. Gameplay is easy to get hang of. Level of getting new cars is little disappointing. Gotta almost finsih the game to get good cars like lambo's and audi.

it's the crappiest game that ever crapped.

i mean i've seen crappy games before, but this utter crap.

handling physics = crap

same boring gameplay = crap

amount of resources it sucks to run on pc = crap

i've never installed and uninstalled a game so quick before.

so in summary. it's crap

handling physics = crap

so in summary. it's crap

Man I was thinking of buying this game but after this review I think I will hire it if I can thanks mate

i bought it today. 2 hours later im 27%... how stupid is the is the modification of cars? theres autosculpt and the regular... i have got a stock rx8 still. i bought the rx7 but cant put any mods on it so i sold it... if i complete it with a stock rx8 im gunna go all jihad on EA's arse.

i bought it today. 2 hours later im 27%... how stupid is the is the modification of cars? theres autosculpt and the regular... i have got a stock rx8 still. i bought the rx7 but cant put any mods on it so i sold it... if i complete it with a stock rx8 im gunna go all jihad on EA's arse.

You might not be able to beat the checkpoint (time trial) races but I think you can beat the AI as they will scale down their power to yours.

You didn't pic the Brera :)

Fag!

I did 3 pissy little races and got to 5% geez, wow!. That means there only so many combinations to make up a total of 60 races.

The way they have changed it is......wrong.

handling physics = crap

so in summary. it's crap

Couldn't agree more. I didn't mind NFSU2 on pc but I managed to get a cracked version of NFSC and I aggonisingly plugged along in the game till the point where I did a drift........ :laugh::):):)

Deleted.

Car didn't handle at all it was as though they change the handling characteristics for different race types.

What I could also not understand was the ability to tell your "friend" to run someone off the road so you could win a race! Talk about the damage costs and bad sportsmanship?

im pissed! just went to play it and got "unable to load FREDDY" WTF!?!?!?! f*k playing im gunna look for a completed save. youd reckon EA would be able to make a game by now... i shouldve have no they still cant bf2142 anyone? pfft. i need to get torrents on my comp work... f*kin port forward shit.

i had 70%+ done with only 2 cars. the rx8 and the vauxall monaro...