SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/51MM-UNIVERSAL-SING...=item5d27c3456d

might be what you are looking for... :(

wondering it anyone has a spare ash tray thingo, the thing thats under the cd player (not the actual ashtray, the bigger compartment).. the thing where you hide your turbo timer.

need one, silly me cut mine and chucked it when i got the 3 gauge cluster thing.

a mate of mine went to nissans and ask if he could buy one and they charging him $350...not worth it

um sure it wasnt $35.00

you get them new from toyota for $10 i dont see nissan being much dearer

Would anyone be interested in a swap Nokia White n97 for an iphone? I thought i would like the nokia but don't use it as much as it could be if the right person had it. Only had it for 3 months screen cover is still on and no scratches on case. Just thought i would put the idea out cos you never know :-)

PM if interested.

Cheers Mel

I'm after a full set of cefiro/s13 coilovers.

PM me with what you've got.

Chad mate,

Ring up Sinergy Motorsports, because your car is just a track cop they have Japanese coilovers there that knock but don't leak for really cheap which would be ideal for a skid car imo.

Goodluck.

I've got a mate looking to buy a Stagea.

Must be around $10k with as low as possible KMs

Mine's got quite low kms ... but I'd want far more than $10K. :ermm:

Coulda had my silver RS4 for $10K a while back ... but thats long gone now.

Lowest dealer price I've seen is $13K for series 1 with 46,000kms reduced from $17K

Lowest private price I've seen is $11K for series 1 on ebay with undisclosed kms

Your mate might need to spend a bit more.

I know GRIM (Ben) is looking at selling a few Stageas ... including a white 260RS ... but its got higher kms on it. :)

^^

my rs4 S2 was $10,500 with 75000kms - but in QLD

the P plater laws have caused the prices to fall out the bottom

anyway a set of mags in 17inch have been found and purchased

thanks to all those who helped/offered

Dan

not on the net to often so please call or sms if you can locate parts. looking to remove my current intercooler setup on my 33. currently running a 2.5" piping setup that can be easily manipulated to suit front facing plenum with a big 100-120mm thick cooler i think from memory. will sell when fit a new setup.

but looking for a series 1.5 r33 reo bar and cooler + piping setup to fit without cutting so i can clear regency if it happens without being dicked around (my reo bar is cut open to fit the big cooler....)

and a 33 strut brace of some sort possibly.

and interested some 15-20mm 5x114.3 bolt ons

will purchase on my own or trade my starcorp impuls without tread currently for sale + cash

cheers, ken

Edited by kenvv

aftermarket clutch for an rb25det in good working condition (cheaper the better)

looking for standard r33 2 door sidskirts (maroon in colour would be good but doesnt matter)

Edited by Import S13

I've got a mate looking to buy a Stagea.

Must be around $10k with as low as possible KMs

We'll be getting rid of our White S2 RS4, 95kms, 18" Rays rims, 2 Din JVC DVD and comes with front mount kit not installed.

Should be able to work something out with price.