SAU Community

Jun Rb Crank Collar

NPux

Hi,

I just received my JUN crank collar in the mailbox. Now, my problem is the fact that it didn't come with any installation sheets. Would anyone know the instructions I should give to the machine shop? I have a RB25DET.

Thanks a lot for your help, it is VERY appreciated!

Edited by NPux

You should have bought a ProEngine's collar.

Any decent machine shop should know exactly what to do;

It's 2 thou tolerance fit

Stick the crank in the fridge

Stick the collar in the oven

Drill and tap the holes for the grub screws after the temps have normalised.

:nyaanyaa: cheers :happy:

for starters you dont need the instructions, so whether english or ninja it doesnt really matter...as SK said any descent machine shop should know what to do straight off.

The prices these days are almost exactly the same...about 15 bux in it...but delivery from melbourne would be quicker then from japan obviously.

Edited by r33_racer

ok sorry...my bad on their location...dont know why i thought melbourne.

Really you think $15-20 difference is large?? Last time i checked nengun, 180 bux delivered...isnt proengines $160 plus postage? or is that included.

Really you think $15-20 difference is large?? Last time i checked nengun, 180 bux delivered...isnt proengines $160 plus postage? or is that included.

yeah i paid $180-$200 for a JUN one...can't remember exactly...and that was from a local supplier over the counter

They are $150 each plus postage, $120 if you buy 10 or more. They are cnc machined from billet 4340 chrome moly and include fitting instructions and the grub screws.