SAU Community

What A Fine Publication Ignition Dvd Is

Roy

Just got the hot tip and it seems the latest Ignition DVD has a Dutton feature and there is good footage of Uber Cheaterer GTR, Team if we are not putting on stickers we are smiling for the camera. And even some footage of a car bouncing off rev limiter.

Off to buy now

haha, that bit is funny. every skyline on that cruise was rippin sick skids. ahhh skyline drivers ha.

it was good to see the bullet on the tv stick, wasnt expecting it, then came chris and a blip of Dr Claw's lil blue. i think handbag was driving.

see you dont have to have 29" mirrors to make it on ignition.

Yeh i feel cheated. Big Bird said there was plenty of footage on our cars. The cars they feature arent my cup of tea. Still cant really complain, the 8 seconds on my car is about 3 seconds more then Lil Blue and Uber Cheaterer

they called ur car a GTR brisby!

LOL...i noticed that. It craks me up now when ppl see my car and think its a GTR when its so obviously not. I think its th enoise it makes....as if i would want to own a GTR :pirate:

LOL...i noticed that. It craks me up now when ppl see my car and think its a GTR when its so obviously not. I think its th enoise it makes....as if i would want to own a GTR :D

Bris it'll always be a GTR at heart.

LOL at everyone now using "handbags" - Who started such a silly thing! Whoops.

So it this DVD worth getting? Since my car doesn't often make DVD and all, might be worth having in the collection? Or is it just crap?