SAU Community

upi workshop (NOW OPEN)

vspecv

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm... nice, but still something about the Bayside Blue tho :), any pics to change my mind?? Mind if i ask why u changed cars?? The blue looked awesome!! Vented bonnet, 19inch rims (i think)... looked like quite a few goodies in her too...

oh and congrats on the new move. Been recommended by quite a few ppl to your place, cos i was doing some research into where i could get a car serviced/modified etc as i wasn't too keen on going out to Thomastown or whatever, seems i live in Sandringahm, so u guys are pretty close.

have u had experience with any RAWS compliancing yet? or still too early?

cheers.

well well, seems denton has already taken some pics of Dean's car...

check this out..

hahahaha, i know sniffy, look at dean's "Car" section, R34 GTR VSpec and R32 GTR.... very nice! :P

Image1.jpg

mmmmmm... nice.... now for some comparison...

EDIT: hope you don't mind that i've put these up...

Originally posted by SS8_Gohan

mmm... nice, but still something about the Bayside Blue tho :P, any pics to change my mind?? Mind if i ask why u changed cars?? The blue looked awesome!! Vented bonnet, 19inch rims (i think)... looked like quite a few goodies in her too...  

oh and congrats on the new move. Been recommended by quite a few ppl to your place, cos i was doing some research into where i could get a car serviced/modified etc as i wasn't too keen on going out to Thomastown or whatever, seems i live in Sandringahm, so u guys are pretty close.  

have u had experience with any RAWS compliancing yet? or still too early?

cheers.

i like the blue too,i sold it because an old fella in sydney made me an offer too good to refuse and when it came time to find a replacement decided i didnt want the same color.

it was quicker 335kw than this one ,but a bit hard core too,this will be under 300kw but will drive like a stocker and not attract as much attention.

still too early on the raws.

we have passed our stage 1 audit,stage 2 audit is 20th may,once we pass that we will be good to go.

Originally posted by SS8_Gohan

well well, seems denton has already taken some pics of Dean's car...

check this out..

hahahaha, i know sniffy, look at dean's "Car" section, R34 GTR VSpec and R32 GTR.... very nice! :P

Image1.jpg

mmmmmm... nice.... now for some comparison...

EDIT: hope you don't mind that i've put these up...

cool on the photos,yep the boys took photos before me,i dont have any photos yet.

it has nothing to do with inflating prices.

av price will be $4000-$5000.

costs will be much higher.

brake pads,expensive cat convertors,pollution canisters,just to name a few.

also most shops will need to employ a book keeper to do all the paperwork required.

all equipment needs to be tested and logged.

its nothing like the old system,mountains of paperwork etc.

the costs will be higher and i doubt we will make anymore money on a $4000 compliance job,compared to a $2200 job under the old system.

hey dean,

reckon u will be able to import my GTR for me?

R32 - 89 model.

probably best to email yeah?