SAU Community

Summer Nats 2007

MR-GTIR/S15

Me and a few mates were thinking bout going but im not sure if ill take the skyline up....i think i will cop plenty of shit for the import/rice at the mainly v8 holden/ford meet up. we will prob go in my mates commodore...safer...

I'm going...

I have to go to the official Street Machine launch function on the night of Thursday the 4th (which means cutting my real holidays short for work!), i will be flying in. I'm flying home on the 6th. So will be there until the Saturday, two days is enough for me!

I'm going, I have to go to the official Street Machine launch function on the night of Thursday the 4th

Can I come wif you? :mad:

Me & the boyz will drive up friday afternoon, get there midnight & find a tuff hotel room (we always do) then party a lil, goto sleep! Wake up start drinking, jump on public transport 2 summer nats then stay there all day & run mucks, go clubing @ night time! Then wake up shit faced sunday, hang out for a bit 2 recover! Then back 2 melb! :D

Its always my favorite road trip of the year! Very Recommended! :)

Nope :)

But thanks for starting this thread, It reminded me that I haven't organised my media pass yet.... Just did it then!! :)

No probs hun! :) Just Not happy that you rejected me from the launch! :)

It not so much a bogan fest anymore! I like it coz different ppl from all walks of life & backgrounds, from all over australia come together coz we love cars & some come for the perve! But its all good! 1 of the best 24 hours of my life was in Canberra for the nats 2004! But thats a story for another day kiddies! :wub:

been working there for the last 5 years in the dyno cells

not finalised if im goin this year may though

crazy car festival eats any car show in vic

so much of everything in one place

i have over the last few years seen the migration of v8s with forced induction take off

but jap stuff is still in the big hp area as well as insane naturally aspirated 8s

great car show to go to but yes there are pissed bogans by about 4 oclock that demand burnouts in any car that is still game to cut laps around

Should be going up this time around. Yes,its a traditional Holden/Ford event but a GTR won the 6 cylinder class last year beating my best mate by 10hp.

He should be ready within a month to try and win his class on the dyno. In of all things a Holden(Isuzu) rodeo.