SAU Community

R32 Gts, Gts-t & Gts-4 Clear Indicator Packages

Clear Indicator Packages to Suit R32 GTS, GTS-t & GTS-4

Transaction Instructions:

If you wish to make payment via Credit Card or your PayPal account simply click the button_buy_now_blue.gif button that corresponds to your desired selection, please be aware a 3% surcharge is payable. For payments made via direct deposit/bank transfer, or for further transaction details please follow the link below:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...showtopic=82168

118_installed.jpg

118.jpg | 120.jpg

Package Deals & Pricing:

1)*Clear Side Lens Kit: $30 + $8.80 Postage & Handling (Express) button_buy_now_blue.gif

2)*Clear Side Lens Kit + Philps SilverTop Bulbs: $60 + $8.80 Postage & Handling (Express) button_buy_now_blue.gif

3)Clear Front Units: $220 + $15.50 Postage & Handling (Registered) button_buy_now_blue.gif

5)Clear Front Units + Philips SilverVision Bulbs + Philps SilverTop Bulbs: $280 + $15.50 Postage & Handling (Registered) button_buy_now_blue.gif

6)*Both Indicator Sets Set: $250 + $15.50 Postage & Handling (Registered) button_buy_now_blue.gif

7)*Both Indicator Sets Set + Philips SilverVision/Silver Top Bulb Sets: $300 + $15.50 Postage & Handling (Registered) button_buy_now_blue.gif

*Only Suit Vehicles with Hella 35mm Round Guard Indicator Units

Free Instillation is available on the Gold Coast with pickup

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I see...it's not an OEM connector since I couldn't find a part number for it. It listed a bunch of interchange part numbers that I googled but no luck. Ok I'm pretty much in the weeds with this one but thanks anyways for responding 🙂
    • Well, what you've done looks correct, but only if the sensor has the same pinout as the stock sensor. If it's not a stock or stock equivalent, then there's some chance that you've got two or more of those switched, which could be anything from non-damaging to let-some-smoke-out.
    • My R33 GTR gets 11.2-11.7 L/100km doing steady state 120 km/h. Is something wrong? I suspect I have an evap leak somewhere because the garage still smells like hydrocarbon fumes after a while and the O2 sensor still appears to respond pretty slowly, about a second or so peak to peak when I log via NDS1.
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/C6pukBHrOKB/?img_index=1 Has someone f**ked with the jam nut on the failsafe solenoid? Stuff like this is never supposed to be touched, if it does the transfer case can lock up solid and never bleed properly. Nobody knows what the correct setting is for stuff like that from the factory.
    • Hey guys just wondering if I can get some clarification on this refrigerant pressure sensor wiring. I bought a 3 pin pigtail to wire in a refrigerant pressure sensor and I just want to make sure I'm reading the schematic and connecting it properly. My ECU doesn't have anything in pin 57 so I put a pin in and ran it to the WHITE wire on the pigtail. Then pin 48 to the BLUE wire and connected the GREEN wire to ground. After doing this I went for a drive and my CEL came on. The car also had jumpy acceleration. Since pin 48 is also the power source for the throttle position sensor I'm wondering if I messed up or reversed the wiring somehow. Any help is appreciated, thanks!