December Sau Dinner

Sinful

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about the Bavarian Bier Cafe, there are three locations to choose from (two of which are in the city).

This or something similar would be great.

:D

I seen that one :D

I like the look of the place but if we want to go somewere after are pubs/nightclub walking distance??? :D

Well, as far as pubs, you're basically IN one, so that's not an issue.

Nightclubs are a short walk away if you pick either of the city venues (O'Connell Street or York Street) with George Street being so close, and the Manly one is pretty much along the main stretch of The Esplanade. I think there are a few clubs along there.

Person and opinion

Jess and Andrew - City

DIF - coming Lowenbrau

Mike1987 - Jacksons on George

Norm - hopefully

LOOF - Narembeen

Jas25T - maybe

Goldnick - bavarian bier city

Me - oxford st spanish

Amy - in

doodz - in

Lizjane - in

Right so it's saturday 16 december in the city. No consensus on place so I will add a poll.

hahaha lol @ Lowenbrau.. lawl.. LAWL! LOL!@!#!

Looking like its going to be lowenbrau if there is no objections I wil book a table and see what the process is last time had to pay a deposit

No beer for you!!! :laugh::/:laugh::wave::happy:

Looking like its going to be lowenbrau if there is no objections I wil book a table and see what the process is last time had to pay a deposit

No beer for you!!! :/:laugh::wave::O:laugh:

Jess can you please post the address as I have NFI where this place is thanks mate. :happy:

I'll be up for this as I'll be at operabar in the arvo, and Lowenbrau is a casual walk away.

I remember last dinner at Lowenbrau I was there without knowing the SAU dinner was there :(

Anyways.. In for Lowenbrau (sauerkraut and Schitzel, yummmmm!!!)

EDIT: and of course... Beer unt liebschen(sp?)

Jess can you please post the address as I have NFI where this place is thanks mate. :D

Yep no problem

its down at the Rocks

I will ring and find out if we can book a table and hopefully dont get kicked out this time :)

I'll be up for this as I'll be at operabar in the arvo, and Lowenbrau is a casual walk away.

I remember last dinner at Lowenbrau I was there without knowing the SAU dinner was there :action-smiley-069:

Anyways.. In for Lowenbrau (sauerkraut and Schitzel, yummmmm!!!)

EDIT: and of course... Beer unt liebschen(sp?)

Well Lowenbrau it is then :D