SAU Community

Fan Spray Washer Nozzles ?

TokyoTaxi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys like the nozzles and if you're happy with everything, don't be afraid to leave Trader Feedback. Once everyone has their goods I'll go through and do the same for you all ;)

Oh, and I finally fired em off this morning :D

It's like having mini sprinklers mounted on the bonnet :)

Because they flow more water and disperse the water into a fan shaped spray, it feels like the pressure has dropped a little but it's still good. Try it for youself and see.

If you want more pressure, you could do something like what I did to my mate's car when I fitted a set of these for him many years ago. Since he never used the rear window washer, what I did was bridged the front & rear washer motors which are in the same washer bottle ( electrically and water output wise ) and that made for ample pressure. :)

Anyway, see how you go and report back what you think.

Here mine guys.. woohoo..

I'll give it a try to change them by this wkend.. and if I have problems, can I head over to where you(fat34) live? cuz we're really close... you could have just ask me to pick them up.. would save you the postage =)

here are mine which I should have received last sat..but the post office was closed..

thanks again fat34.s.s "the water nozzle guy"

cheers

post-32794-1170745535.jpg

Here mine guys.. woohoo..

I'll give it a try to change them by this wkend.. and if I have problems, can I head over to where you(fat34) live? cuz we're really close... you could have just ask me to pick them up.. would save you the postage =)

here are mine which I should have received last sat..but the post office was closed..

thanks again fat34.s.s "the water nozzle guy"

cheers

LOL ! Yeah mate, have a look and if you're unsure, send me a PM and I'll meet up with ya and install them for you :rant:

Hooked mine up as cooler sprayers today. They work really well! Just need to get that stupid valve so it doesn't keep leaking out though...

lol. Yeah they would work well as IC sprayers !

Shame I no longer have an IC to spray >_<

hey just got mine today... thanks

just a question... 1 of the squirt is abit loose.. any way of .. making it abit tighter?

Hi,

I don't think there's much you could do to tighten that 1 nozzle up but it shouldn't make any difference to the performance. Only thing I could suggest is to position it where you want it and then make sure it's dry and put a tiny bit of super glue where the ball / nozzle touches the socket ? Otherwise, just let it go and see what happens >_<

Ok fitted mine.

The left side is perfect, the right side doesnt seem to fan spray as much as the left, it doesnt have that nice flat spray that spreads out.

Is there anything that can be done? It is as if the spray nozzles need to be tightened (like a garden hose)

Also, after its finished spraying, there is a lot of water that is just left on the bonnet of the car, moreso than the stock ones, but at least the entire window is saturated.

Thanks

I've got mine. Thanks :no:

The darn paint came off in my hands so I grabbed some 2000 wet/dry sanded them back and gave them a coat of black. Good as new. :P

Damn hard adjusting those nozles, will have another go tomorrow. :S

Ok fitted mine.

The left side is perfect, the right side doesnt seem to fan spray as much as the left, it doesnt have that nice flat spray that spreads out.

Is there anything that can be done? It is as if the spray nozzles need to be tightened (like a garden hose)

Also, after its finished spraying, there is a lot of water that is just left on the bonnet of the car, moreso than the stock ones, but at least the entire window is saturated.

Thanks

Sounds like your washer pump motor is not quite up to scratch. I suppose you could either replace the washer pump motor with a new one or combine the rear washer pump motor with the front one ( if you don't use the rear washer ) or even just check the hose from the bottle to the sprayers and see if it's kinked anywhere ?

Just a few thoughts......... Hope it helps :woot:

I've got mine. Thanks :)

The darn paint came off in my hands so I grabbed some 2000 wet/dry sanded them back and gave them a coat of black. Good as new. :)

Damn hard adjusting those nozles, will have another go tomorrow. :S

:woot: The paint came off ?? That's a new one. Sorry for about that :)

Yeah, the first time I fitted them ( to my 32 ) it took me ages to get them adjusted the way I wanted but this time I knew exactly how they needed to be so it took about 2 mins.

Thanks Scott

Problem is it was working fine with the old nozzles, eeven the new mtec ones on the left are okay, it must just be that right side perhaps.

And it is just one of the jets on the right side =P, I was thinking that maybe these things operated like a garden hose in which tightening would make the spray pattern wider. Ah well, $20, cant expect too much =)))