• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for an ACV36 camry prod date of 7/2005

part number is 85381-AA042

hope that helps

pretty certain they "fan out"

Yeah, much the same but there's a few small differences, like the Toyota ones are not adjustable ( spray direction wise ) so you can't get the perfect coverage and the flow might not be as good. Kinda anal but once you've had the best....... :(

Anyway, while I was looking at the Toyota ones, I saw the ones on the Mitsu 380 GT and they look like a good compromise. They look like they spray one high fan and one low fan from each nozzle which should do the trick ( if we can't get exactly the right ones ) so I ordered a pair. Only cost $12 for both so I'll give them a try and report back.

JVP-R32, Thanks for your help :P

Mikyel is going to do some research so we'll see what that turns up :P

Yeah, much the same but there's a few small differences, like the Toyota ones are not adjustable ( spray direction wise ) so you can't get the perfect coverage and the flow might not be as good. Kinda anal but once you've had the best....... ;)

Anyway, while I was looking at the Toyota ones, I saw the ones on the Mitsu 380 GT and they look like a good compromise. They look like they spray one high fan and one low fan from each nozzle which should do the trick ( if we can't get exactly the right ones ) so I ordered a pair. Only cost $12 for both so I'll give them a try and report back.

JVP-R32, Thanks for your help :P

Mikyel is going to do some research so we'll see what that turns up :)

hi there buddy.. you just order it through a mitsubitshi dealer and what's the part no for it?

cheers mate...

hi there buddy.. you just order it through a mitsubitshi dealer and what's the part no for it?

cheers mate...

Forget about the Mitsu 380 GT ones ! Wrong size hole and angle of connection. :D

I think I'll stick with finding the ones in the pic. Will get back onto Mikyel.

Honestly, once you've used them, everything else sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

OK people, I've tracked these down and have ordered a bunch of them ( 2 holes ).

post-2420-1169584023.jpg post-2420-1169584047.jpg

Once I have them in my hot little hands I'll post up and let you all know. Should be towards the end of next week if all goes well. :laugh:

I've ordered a decent number of sets, mostly in black but a few in white and silver so if you're interested let me know early. Once the Black 2 hole ones are gone there are no more but might be able to get more of the others. The cost per pair / set delivered via registered Aus Post should be around the $18 mark for anyone who's interested.

Depending on interest, once I've got them, I'll do this properly & post up in the For Sale section.

Thanks for the cudo's guys and all your PM's.

I'm going to make a list of all those who've PM'd me and they of course will get the first ones out and then I'll post the remaining ones up for sale.

FYI, I'll be test fitting a pair of these to MY car before ANY are sold to anyone else so i know they're OK.

I would love a set of these as well!

Add me to the list :P

You're on the list ! ( I'm assuming you want a pair of the Black ones ? )

FYI everyone, I'm only getting 2 pairs of Silver & 2 pairs of White in this order and the rest are Black so be specific about what you want so you don't wind up dissappointed :(

I'd like a set of Black for an R32.. :P

R34 <-> R32 sprayers are the same thing?

lol, you're already on the list Cubes.

Yeah, R32, R33 & R34 are the same style afaik.

Like I said, I'll check the fitment in my 34 first and compare them to the oem 32 ones I have to make sure they'll fit. I'm almost certain they are interchangeable and even fit other cars too.

I want I want.. black colour for R34..

it's good that it's not expensive at all =)

You're on the list ! :devil:

Yeah, because I ordered a decent amount we get a decent price ( plus we saved by shipping bulk ).

Anyway, don't want to get too excited until they're in my hands and I've test fitted them.

I just got em ! Talk about fast..... EMS Rocks ! :P

OK I've done the sums and the price will be $20 which includes packaging & registered postage ( As you can see on the box, the RRP for these is 3,500 yen which equals $37 a pair so $20 per pair delivered is pretty good :( )

For those who are on the list, please confirm if you're still interested at $20 P/Pair.

Here's some pics.

NONE LEFT

post-2420-1170055922.jpg

The box.

post-2420-1170056208.jpg

What's in the box.

post-2420-1170056000.jpg

Comparing from left to right, R32, R34 and MTEC.

post-2420-1170056036.jpgpost-2420-1170056104.jpg

The White ( NONE LEFT ) & Chrome ( NONE LEFT )

post-2420-1170056255.jpgpost-2420-1170056304.jpg

To those who are on the list, here's the status of your nozzles.

nuffsaid 1 Pair - Black - SENT 30/01 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30041155

enilyks33r 1 Pair - Black - SENT 01/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30041165

HolyEvil 1 Pair - Black - SENT 01/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30041164

salad 1 Pair - Black - SENT 01/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30041166

Beer Baron 1 Pair - Black - SENT 01/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30041163

Beer Baron 2nd Pair - Black - SENT 05/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040923

tuitahi 1 Pair - Black - Delivered 01/02

Cubes 1 Pair - Black - PAID - SENT 05/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040922

CEF11E 1 Pair - Black - SENT 02/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040918 ( + Bonus )

KeyMakeR33 1 Pair - White - SENT 02/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040919

ducki 1 Pair - Chrome - SENT 05/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040921

KeyMakeR33 2nd Pair - Chrome - PAID - SENT 12/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040941

N1GTR 1 Pair Black - 1 Pair White - PAID - SENT 14/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040953

JSL 1 Pair - Black - SENT 16/02 Aus Post Tracking Number RL30040958

:(

I've already installed a pair in my 34 :D

Here's some installation hints & pics.

CAUTION 1 !! Because of the large amount of water that is sprayed on your windscreen and because the spray pattern, your vision may become impared so it is strongly reccomended that you DO NOT OPERATE THESE WASHERS WHILE THE CAR IS MOVING !!! You can of course choose to ignore this warning all together ;)

Anyway, here's how ya do it :D

1. Get access to the under side of your bonnet ( open it and put the stay rod in place ) and now grab ahold of the hose where it connects to the existing nozzle and twist the hose to break it's seal to the nozzle. Then pull the hose towards the engine bay area to get it off. This may be a bit stuck but keep twisting while pulling ( DO NOT WRENCH IT BACK & FORTH cause it might break ) and you should be fine.

2. To remove the OEM washer nozzle, you need to squeeze the 2 sprung parts of the nozzle together which are accesed from the underside of the bonnet ( but removal of the nozzle is done from the top side of the bonnet ).

post-2420-1170117501.jpg

If you get one part of it out but not the other CAREFULLY use a flat blade screwdriver to apply pressure to the side that's not yet free ( from under the bonnet ) while carefully pulling the nozzle from the top and you should be right.

3. Now, you should have something that looks like this.

post-2420-1170056539.jpg

Now clean that pig stye that's been festering under your OEM nozzle :D

4. Here are the parts you will actually need. The bits that are crossed out should not be required for any Skyline fitment.

post-2420-1170118076.jpg

CAUTION 2 !! Once you've got the washer on and are starting to thread the nut on, be very carefull not to cross thread the nut onto the shaft of the nozzle. It should screw all the way home with very little resistance.

CAUTION 3 !! Use a 14mm socket to tighten up the nut but DO NOT USE ANY FORCE GREATER THAN FINGER PRESSURE or you'll cause damage.

5. Here, what you see above the line with the word BONNET are the parts that are fitted from the top and then you have the star washer and nut that screw on from the underside

post-2420-1170118220.jpg

6. Put the rubber washer on the base of the new nozzle and place the nozzle through the hole in the bonnet and then fit the star washer and nut ( observing caution 2 ).

7. Centralise / locate the new nozzle in the bonnet slot and position it as squarely as possible ( I used the OEM marks on the bonnet for reference ) and tighten the nut ( observing caution 3 ) and this is how it should look from the top

post-2420-1170056634.jpg

8. Re-Connect the hose to the end of the new nozzle it should then look like this from the bottom ( sorry about the $hit pic ).

post-2420-1170056704.jpg

9. Test em out and adjust the spray direction to suit your needs using the adjusting tool provided.

post-2420-1170056766.jpg

10. Go wet youself !! :)

No, I didn't fire them off after I fitted them because my car is all clean ATM and I already know how they work ;)