SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

ok i am 99% sure I am in... I am being shipped all over the place in the next month or two for the weekends but i think that Sunday should be fine.

Sl33ky i will pm you tomorrow morning also who do i pay the $25 to Jayce or you ??? whoever it is pm bank details.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, i 2 have about 30 VIP paintball tickets 2 fill at the Ministry of Paintball blacktown.

Entry is provided free of charge by me =D but you will have to pay 4 your paintball [email protected] which will have to be prepaid to me before i book you a place.

It is organised for the 10th March. I already hv 20 friends goin.

If your interested, PM me and ill give you my bank details and ill give you the VIP number 2 register your details for the day.

Cheers

Sl33ky it looks like I am fine to fill in for Jayce. As I mentioned do I just pay Jayce the $25 or do I pay you and you sort out paying him back ??? my only other concern is you have not listed if you can bulk buy paintballs eg lots of 500 as I went on Saturday for a bucks party (I have like 12 welts :/) and we could buy in lots of 100, 500, 1000, 2000. With the 16 people there I think we averaged 800 - 1000 paintballs each... So a bulk buy will work out a lot cheaper :(

Leech, I am not sure of whether we can buy in bulk, I had never really asked the question... I only had the basics for everyone. There is no need for you to pay your $25 as you are replacing Jayce and the deposits have all been paid for.

Sin, I am not sure if it'll be an SAUer that fills your spot but I'll try my best! :P

Leech, I am not sure of whether we can buy in bulk, I had never really asked the question... I only had the basics for everyone. There is no need for you to pay your $25 as you are replacing Jayce and the deposits have all been paid for.

Sin, I am not sure if it'll be an SAUer that fills your spot but I'll try my best! :P

Hey leech it is just Daniel here we will leave it up to you and jayce to decide on payment method as he has prepaid the spot. yeah only just decided to register

Hey Jayce i don't know how soon i will be able to get out to Jerra probably earliest would be March 6th as i am in NZ till Wednesday. If you want it sooner just pm me your bank details and i will transfer it asap.

Happy 2 get the $25 off you at a later date,L. No rush...

Hey Jayce i don't know how soon i will be able to get out to Jerra probably earliest would be March 6th as i am in NZ till Wednesday. If you want it sooner just pm me your bank details and i will transfer it asap.

Seriously;no rush! Enjoy Un Zud(keep an eye out for Paul & Stacey of Tema Twoogle fame-they're over there,too!).

it is really starting to get on my nerves that everyone is starting to pike out and this has been months in the planning i understand the sate change was an inconvience to some but it was either that or nothing as they are booked out so we are sorry for any inconvience and please pm either my self or sl33ky (emily) if you are in or out asap as we will need to arrange something with the positions that are becoming available.

Also as the deposits have been paid there is no refund as that is the policy of the paintball place! :)

it is really starting to get on my nerves that everyone is starting to pike out and this has been months in the planning i understand the sate change was an inconvience to some but it was either that or nothing as they are booked out so we are sorry for any inconvience and please pm either my self or sl33ky (emily) if you are in or out asap as we will need to arrange something with the positions that are becoming available.

Also as the deposits have been paid there is no refund as that is the policy of the paintball place! :happy:

I'll be the bigger man here (once again) and restrain myself.

As I stated, I am still in at this point pending a few things I need to sort out.

I wish I'd known about the non-refundable bit earlier(I must've missed it on page...?);however,the last minute change of date has thrown me. So I'm definately out. It sounds like Leech can happily fill my spot,but if he can't make it,well....If my money is 'done',so be it.

Due to personal issues with some members here I have decided not to participate on the day.

I hope you all have a great time, I'm happy for someone to take my spot for free, I'm not concerned about the money and I'd rather someone who would enjoy they day go in my place.

So there is now 1 spot, already paid for, up for grabs. You have nothing to lose guys so I'd appreciate it if someone could take my place and enjoy the day, on me.

Let's leave it at that as I don't want any personal issues relating to members getting involved in the forums.

Andrew.

Due to someone trying to be the bigger man I am starting to slightly regret organising paintball due to people getting their personal reasons involved and ruining it for the rest of us (also threatening another member's physical well-being). :D

Unless we at least have enough people still coming for at least 1 team, I will have to cancel and money will be lost as this company does not refund deposits. Sorry for this guys, but we have bent over backwards trying to organise this and cater to everyone. :(

Please let me know by Monday so I can make a decision of whether to cancel or not, thanks.

this is lame... everyones piking i was doing it to help one person out and catch up with other SAU people... i have no desire to paintball with randoms who i don't know. Screw this i am not missing out on baseball. i am not coming anymore. Sorry Jayce.