SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

Once we have all the deposits and go to make the booking we'll post the time. It's pretty much going to be an all day event! :)

Sorry man looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I paid the $25 deposit into your account with the details supplied though. I'll have to catch up with people sometime before the event.

So this is what it looks like so far:

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 1) Deposits taken

Bluprint deposit taken

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt deposit taken

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33 Deposit taken

Skylvia

a20089 Deposit taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) deposit taken

TONIGHT WILL BE THE LAST NIGHT TO GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN. IF WE DON'T GET THE DEPOSITS BY SUNDAY EVENING AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST, THE DATE WILL HAVE TO BE CHANGED UNTIL WE RECEIVE ALL DEPOSITS BECAUSE WE'RE SHORT FOR A FULL BOOKING FOR OUR TEAMS.

Well there's 15 people (need 1 more) Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaconer *hint hint* lol :) if you can't EFT we will be out tonight if you need to meet up! If we can get the last few deposits tonight (I have PM'd all those who are on the list and have not paid yet) we will have our full 16! COME ON GUYS!! :laugh:

So this is what it looks like so far:

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 1) Deposits taken

Bluprint deposit taken

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e Deposit taken

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt deposit taken

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33 Deposit taken

Skylvia

a20089 Deposit taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) deposit taken

TONIGHT WILL BE THE LAST NIGHT TO GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN. IF WE DON'T GET THE DEPOSITS BY SUNDAY EVENING AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST, THE DATE WILL HAVE TO BE CHANGED UNTIL WE RECEIVE ALL DEPOSITS BECAUSE WE'RE SHORT FOR A FULL BOOKING FOR OUR TEAMS.

Just a quick reminder this is available to anyone it is first in best dressed so if your not on the list it doesn't mean that you can book your place on the firing line. So if you are interested just deposit your money tonight at the museum or online,

Account No 10294940

BSB 062593

Account name Daniel Young

Branch Commonwealth Bank

So first in best dressed

Just letting everyone know that from the look of it (unless some weird miracle happens) it will be the 24th of feb. If it is, all those interested in coming, would the idea of hiring a minibus or something along those lines interest youse seeing as none of us want to take our lines. I that souns good to those wanting to come at a later date and the originals please just post either a YAY or a NAY.

Just seems like the most senisble thing to do all we have to do is arrange a meet point and go from there and i think a20089 if you still up for it maybe yours as there is plenty of car space :P