SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i was speaking to a mate he reminded we have another mates wedding at 3:30 on the saturday......... i am so sorry for screwing you around emily :(

So,get shot to pieces THEN show up bruised to hell for the wedding! If it's not your wedding,then grow some;what are ya-soft?!? LOL!!

C'mon peeps;there's gotta be someone with two mates that want in?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i was speaking to a mate he reminded we have another mates wedding at 3:30 on the saturday......... i am so sorry for screwing you around emily :happy:

Booooooooo-urns! :(

dammit leigh, i was looking forward to being on the team opposite to you, then i could give you a real reason to pull out of SAU events.

So this is what it looks like so far:

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 2) Deposits taken

Bluprint Deposits taken

Sinista32 Deposits taken

CeJay Deposits taken

Cef11e Deposits taken

LTSJayce Deposits taken

Contempt Deposits taken

Veilside R33 Deposits taken

a20089 Deposits taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) Deposits taken

SKYLVIA Deposits taken

SO there are 2 spots left come on 2 more hello just 2 more.

Well the Date is Sunday the 25th of Feb

No just need to organise transport and the last few spaces to be filled so if anyone has a friend who wants to come please bring them.

List:

Bluprint Deposits taken

Sinista32 Deposits taken

CeJay Deposits taken

Cef11e Deposits taken

LTSJayce + 1 or 2 Deposits taken

Contempt Deposits taken

a20089 Deposits taken

SKYLVIA Deposits taken

Baconer (now pay up :P )

SO there no more spots left unless the deposits aren't in YAY almost there and it will be a morning sesson but goes all day. :laugh:

Now just need to organise transport and and a meet spot if anybody has any ideas just throw them on board.

i went paintballing on the weekend for the first time yeah it pretty mad , but its not something i would do very offen. All this talk about the paintballs full hurting is BS u feel them hit u but they don`t hurt i didn`t even get a black mark on me. I got hit on the hands a few times and thet made me bleed for about 5 mins but if u own a skyline your hands would be scarred anyhow. All that running around made my legs pretty sore , i am so unfit

List:

Bluprint Deposits taken

Sinista32 Deposits taken

CeJay Deposits taken

Cef11e Deposits taken

LTSJayce Deposits taken +1 need deposit

Contempt Deposits taken

a20089 Deposits taken

SKYLVIA Deposits taken

Baconer Deposits taken Paid up :glare:

One more deposit needed!!!!!! :(

SO there no more spots left unless the deposits aren't in YAY almost there and it will be a morning sesson but goes all day. :laugh:

Now just need to organise transport and and a meet spot if anybody has any ideas just throw them on board.

• 2 weeks later...

well all positions are now taken up daniel has a friend coming from sydney to fill the last spot. just adding this to put it up the top. also only a few weeks to go!!