SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

Hi all,

Sorry again for the late post, still lacking internet-age at my pad! ;)

List so far, please cut and paste if adding your name

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel)

Frink

Bluprint

Baconer

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce

Leech

R3SP3CT (50/50)

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33

Skylvia

a20089

So the list is full guys! (Ha got you in Beau!!) Looking either at the 13th or 27th January 2007 depending on how fast we can organise this. I can start collecting your $25 deposits as of tonight at the Museum. If you want to arrange payment another way contact Daniel 0400 694 881 or Emily on 0433 052 044

(WE NEED TO BOOK 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE)

So come on guys lets get together and work this out :D:)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe. you can get unconscious once you have purple bruises. That way you won't feel the pain :)

If it is going to be the 13th I will not be able to make it. but I am down for shooting Baconer on his birthday :)

nooo not the 27th, thats my b-day and i dont plan on being conscious :pirate:

Hey,HEY! It's my Barfday on the 25th! Nurny,nur nur;I'm older than you! Oh...I'm older than almost all of you... :) So,you get a public holiday off around your Birthday,too;cool,huh?

Being that the paintball field doesn't have the nicest access road(read:you'll all be v. lucky to even get past the gate),you may want to organise other transport...Unless something has changed,that road was pretty bad for even a normal height family car...

Ah yes, we were talking about this the other day weren't we Jayce?

My car stuggled on some parts of it and was rough as hell, keeping in mind I sit at regular ride height and have soft suspension with thick tyres.

For anyone thinking of bringing their Skyline....Stop! It'll never make it on the rode without shredding it.

You will need to arrange alternative transport, I also wouldn't advise leaving the cars at the entrance to the road either. It's on a main road and 2km from the main area. Read: car easily visible to others, invisible to you and easily stolen.

If it's on a day that I can come I can get a 4WD with 7 seats (6 free). Maybe we can meet up at someone's place, everyone can then leave there card and we go out in the 4WD :pirate:

*Note: Doesn't mean I will take any of you chumps out though :) *

hey all

well the dates are just a suggestion can't book anything until everyones deposit is taken as i need a list of names for the booking.

So the faster we organise the sooner we can inflict major pain on one another

So those who can make it out on fridays please do if not PM us and we will send you bank details

thanks all

Hey guys,

It looks like the 27th is going to be THE DATE (as long as we can get all deposits by this Friday). I will PM everyone on the list to give my bank details for your deposits or see you next Friday at the Museum which basically will be the last time to get in and pay. Thanks Jayce, deposit received! :) If you cannot make the 27th please advise ASAP so I can find others to make up the numbers. Thanks all!

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel)

Frink

Bluprint

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce

R3SP3CT (50/50)

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33

Skylvia

a20089

The list so far we need at least 2 more peoples to keep it all sau so come on guys and the date is only a definate IF we can get the deposits by friday night at the latest so if you can't make it either pm us or sms/call us on either 0400694881 (Daniel) or 0433052044 (Emily) and we will give you deposit details for bank deposits so come guys lets hussle here. It's only $25 by Friday and you bring as much as you need on the day. if the last 2 places aren't full we have benchwarmers. So come on out on friday night at the museum and meet your team/rivales lets hussle :)

Thanks all

Emily & Daniel