SAU Community

Dyno Results

NismoGirl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erin do you reckon you can get niz30's dyno print out and scan/post for us?

And yes theres general ways to tell if a car would be able to make 300+ kw at wheels, quick inspection of engine bay... :)

Guest Boxhead

it depends on what the dyno mode they were using :S....

im not sure what 259 hp equates to but i would guess just under the 200kw??(please correct me anyone)

to me, times at willowbank are only good for yourself, when i will finlaly go up to race, i have nothing to prove to no one, just try to get my times better...

if im doing 1 second slower to cars that are more stock, i wont care, in my mind i just want to improve,

but for your info, belgarion with lower boost has got a 14.1

r33 girly u can only really roughly compare between times, ive pulled 14.1 on stock boost controler where as others with more boost have done mid 14s.

something seriously amis with my car atm tho, i can only get 14.4 or higher...

edit :- whoops forgot the point to my message.

yer u can only really compare ur times, obviously the more times you go down the strip, the better you are going to get at launching it ect, try lowering tyre pressures, softer tyres theres a few things u can try.

If you do that though its not street trim

If you alter your car in any other way than how you would drive it down the coast on a thursday night, or even drive it to the shops, it's not street trim. So whats the point in removing interior, lowering tyre pressure.... putting ice on your intercooler.

I'm a firm believer in going to the race track and see what your car would do in "street trim" form.