SAU Community

Torque Split Controller Special On Ebay

GTR1357

Just wondering if people who have one can let me know how great they are on the race track? dose it feel betta with more front wound on or strarts to get understeer?

Hi Race & Rally Repairs, I am the seller of this TSC. I know that there are at least a few people who have bought the unit that are using it for track racing who have indicated that it is great to be able to control how 'taily" the GTR is. If you wound it right up then yes it would tend to understeer but that is under your control as you can set it all the way from standard (set to "0") to maximum allowable front torque (setting "10"). Racing in the wet is another story with one buyer saying it was "worth its weight in gold" (his words, not mine).

If you are interested I can contact these buyers and see if they are happy for me to give you their contact details so you can ask them first hand.

Justin

ExtremeTSC:- how bout a group buy on here (SAU)??

Also how much wiring/ work to fit these controllers, do they cause any sort of 4WD faliure?

Cheers

G'day sky30,

they are very simple to fit requiring just 4 connections. No-one has ever had a problem fitting them even those who admit they have no expertise in the area. They come with very specific instructions.

There is no issue with 4WD failure as the 4WD system is designed to work up to 50/50 torque split. The TSC is just telling the vehicle to transfer drive to the front wheels sooner than normal. It only affects torque split when cornering(which is when you want it) so majority of the time it's not doing anytyhing the car wouldn't normally be doing.

Justin

ExtremeTSC - Please be aware you are not an approved Trader

You have been warned before about posting for sale items.

This includes quotes and any other advertising

Do so once more, you will loose your account. You have had enough warnings.

Thanks.

ExtremeTSC - Please be aware you are not an approved Trader

You have been warned before about posting for sale items.

This includes quotes and any other advertising

Do so once more, you will loose your account. You have had enough warnings.

Thanks.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to step on any toes. Am I not even allowed to answer questions about the product? (not trying to be sarcastic, it is a serious question).

I am happy to become a trader but the difficulty is that when I requested to become one I was flat out refused by a moderator because I operate as a sole trader (which is a legitamate business structure where my full name is regarded as my business name) and don't have an "XYZ Performance" type business name. I was told by the moderator that until I get such an "XYZ Performance" business name I cannot post anything for sale whether privately or as a business. I am not yet at the stage with my business(which incidently encompasses other areas) that I am prepared to register such a name as the ATO has no problem with me trading freely.

If I have been given the wrong information then please let me know so I can move forward.

We are not as far as i can see from the Mod panel.

As for what you were advised, if that was from Blitz, then its final. We have strict rules to protect people as best we can.

If you did not hear this from Blitz. Please contact him as he is the person to talk too. No-one else.

Cheers.