SAU Community

R33 Gtr Broken Into. Need Help With Broken Dash Parts

azaram

Hi Guys,

Some MFKKer broke into my GTR the other day and had a good go at stealing it.

Fortunately my alarm installer was more intelligent than the apes that broke in and all they managed to do was bust up the bottom of my dash and steal my badges.

Anyway, I've got someone coming to fix the wiring, but I need some advice on getting replacements for the other broken bits on the dash.

As far as I can tell, I just need 3 pieces:

1 - the entire piece that runs under the steering wheel from the door to the centre console.

2 - the smaller piece of the plastic surround for the steering wheel (bottom part), that also has the hole for the lock barrel

3 - the lock barrel itself (was hammered off)

Can someone give me some advice on where to get these parts the cheapest?

Are the GTR parts the same as the cheaper models (GTST etc)?

I also may as well replace the driver door trim where the window controls are since it's a bit worn. Hopefully this is also standard on the R33.

Pics below:

(alarm module blurred for security)

post-2242-1166011455.jpgpost-2242-1166010254.jpgpost-2242-1166010265.jpgpost-2242-1166012166.jpg

Thanks!!

Edited by azaram

BTW... the main thing I'm after is for someone to verify that these interior parts off a standard R33 will fit onto my R33 GTR.

I've looked through the gallery and they look the same, but I need to know for sure if they'll fit the GTR before I buy them.

I think you might be lucky the GTS-t parts will probably suit.

As for the driver side window switch panel. You can get one brand new from Nissan for the $75 - $85 mark. Let me know if you want one i can tell you who/where to call etc.