SAU Community

The next cruise????

lowlux

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you lookat it one day... wet can be safer as you don't need a lot of speed.. but at the same time it can be more danerous... no grip.

But cruise soon for sure.

Went on an R31 cruise the other night, first one for ages. Was cold but who cares. just makes for more driving in warm cars :D

This tuesday i have my "Northern Street Cruizers" monthly meeting. There has been talk about an "observation cruise" that we might be running as a club. ALL are invited, to join in.

Basically what makes this cruise different is that from the meeting point each car is given a map/directions then are also given a set of questions that must be answered as you are completing the cruise. At the final destination a bbq (supplied by N.S.C., i think) and meet will happen. The questioniars will be added up, and prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places (cars that had the most correct answers). It is not too easy as a few tricky questions are thrown in to seperate the field.

I will put out a THREAD after tuesday's meet, and gauge everyones interest. There will be one set route (as questions relate to what you 'observe' as you cruise). A small fee will apply to cover costs of prizes, bbq and a little profit for the club. This profit will be going to organising a DECA day at shepparton. We still intend of doing it! but need the funds first. That's when we could have a lot of driftin fun :D, legally!!

nitetime is better i think for a multitude of reasons - I much prefer driving at night anyway

ha..if we're going drifting let me know and i'll whack my stockies back on.. and stand back :D

Yeah, i was wondering about the Shep thing.. I think if you throw out a bit of notice and costs involved people will warm to the idea.