SAU Community

[30/12/06] ! Last Cruise Of 2006 ! [30/12/06]

_MRR33

Feel sorry for a couple of guys at springwood meetup who's night maybe an expensive one with tickets been dished out, usual crap with cops rocking up as i saw whilst driving past in missus car then past 10 mins later as the cops ushered most of them off but the remainder that were parked there undercover car and cops dishing out the tickets

eh hope you all had fun

EXACTLY why I dont go on boostloosing / cockheads brisane cruises....

I hope no SAU'er got busted.

IanB...I assume you mean Boost Cruising and Cruising Brisbane, if so, perhaps not best to rag out an entire forum online. I am sure there are many decent people on their forums. I would like to think they don't rag out SAU in its entirety on their forums.

Cheers,

MrBenno.

Thanks for everyone who came out tonight, was an awesome turnout didn't think it'd be so big but thanks to you all there was about 150 cars at Springwood Crazy Clark's.

Pitty some people had to do a runner from Springwood, we had one undercover cop car roll in and wanted to start defecting people.

Did he get anyone from here? I know he got the black skyline with the big wing for a BOV and dark tint.

Anyways, it was good to check out the cars at Springwood, dam there were some nice rides there!

The drive to BWCP wasn't too bad just so many cars it was hard to keep together but none the less it was awesome didn't have too many dickheads which was good ..always one on every cruise though.

Once we got into BWCP within 10mins we were there the place was packed it would of even been hard to find a car park it was that big of a turnout.

I guess once we got to BWCP we all broke up cause we couldn't all park together I walked around though trying to remember faces and have a chat to you all.

A few people came to the Coolangatta Meet, but it was in patches etc, but there was a few cars there but like I said after so many broke up at BWCP we weren't going to get all the cars together again.

Police wern't too bad tonight I think, I guess once the cops at Springwood knew what was going on they would have told the cops down the coast.

No one else got done here did they? Hope not!

Anyway, thanks again for everyone who came, 150 cars was an awesome turnout!

Have a happy new year, and stay safe! :P