SAU Community

FS: 1996 R33 GTS-T Series 2

Colour: Titanium Silver

Mileage: 85,000 Km's

5 speed Manual

Sunroof

ABS

Brought in from Japan 1.5 years ago as grade 4 with 70,000Km's in stock condition.

Mod's since purchase:

- Side Skirts

- 18 inch Rims

- Full 3 inch exhaust system with separate waste gate pipe on

dump pipe

- Apexi air filter

- Front mounted Intercooler

- Apexi Power FC computer

- Boomerang Alpha 2000 alarm system with Brandt immobilser

- Custom leather trim on steering and gearknob/gearboot

- Boost and air/fuel pillar gauges

All original parts and receipts for mod's are available.

Respond with any offers....

Guest RedLineGTR

True for stock series II usally low to mid 20-25K with those mods mid 25k+ Depends on buyers. Soudn like a nice car.

BUMP

Originally posted by qikshift

umm yeah and add around another 9k onto of that!!! its a series 2 with all the goodies... in the high 20's if its emmac!!! y waste ppls time?

grrrr

:uh-huh:

Thanks qikshift....

I think I should get some pics...Might be appreciated a bit more when its seen...

Also if ppl out there think the km's are high, remember this....40, 50 or 60 kms for a 1996 car, even in Japan, is a bit hard to believe. I knocked back alot of lower mileage cars from Japan cause I did the math and they didn't add up!!!!

Hey guys, I had some guy (5 months ago) offer me his r32 GTR as a straight swap but I refused 'cause I was too scared that I was going to get a lemon. It was a 92 with 110, 000 kms with full exhaust, some boost and different clutch. I didn't have the power FC computer and had about 160rwkw. He said he couldn't offord insurance anymore...I know its a GTR but i didn't want a lemon, did I do the right thing????

I just wanna say to people who judge an import car by kilometres - Dont Bother! Anyone who has shopped for an import (ie most of us??) should know this by now, so i dont know why people are making these 'high kilometre' comments.

I say this all from personal experience, cuz i have a 1996 series two, which was imported in 1998 with 40,000kms on it, that is above average from japan, but at least it was believable.

Maybe People who look at the clock should think twice about this car and maybe go buy a low kilometre instrument cluster to make them feel better once they have bought it :(