SAU Community

Pimp -n- Ho's Cruise

_MRR33

Doesn't look like theres anything planned tonight so I thought I might as well organize a cruise to Broadwater Car Park.

Please post here if you are going to come, and any Northsiders are more then welcome to organize a meeting spot at Aspley Hypermarket and meet is at Springwood at 7:30pm.

Once we do get to Broadwater Car Park, if people want to do something from there we can organize something. Hope to see a few of us out tonight!

First Meeting Spot:

Springwood Crazy Clark's

Arrive: 7:30PM

Depart: 8:00PM Sharp

Second Meeting Spot:

BP Yatala

Arrive: 8:20PM

Depart: 8:45PM Sharp

Third Meeting Spot:

Broadwater Car Park

Arrive: 9:10PM

Things to Bring:

1. Full tank of fuel

2. Camera

P.S: You don't have to be a pimp or a ho to attend :teehee:

So, I'll see you all there! Everyone is welcome!

Edited by GTS793

damn if i had of seen this earlier i would have been there but started drinkin already lol

:teehee: You've started early, how many have you had? We're not leaving until 8PM, meeting at 7:30.

Have some water and a sleep :D Better not, just in case you are over the limit still.

I've been there on more than one occasion when the cops have decided to lock down the ENTIRE carpark and inspect every single car on the way out. The police regularly patrol it (good) and sometimes go absolutely stupid with defects. One guy showed me a defect on a bone stock rental car for a half-full washer bottle. I've heard of empty washer bottles being defected (pedantic but understandable) but half full?? If that's not a hot spot I don't know what is.

That said it has calmed down a lot recently, but it's still worth being informed.