SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ugh. coz my dad is italian... and both hes parents migrated to here..... and then had him here. so he is full blooded italian... was jst born here as opposed to in italy.

hence giving me half wog...

um is italian wog?? it's a serious question

(this could be one of my blonde moments)

R31turbo,

I'm doing DB2... if its anything like db1, db2 will suck. :P

No cp2a for me.. Already done, DN. :P

I've got a couple little bits to tidy up then I'm all done.

I've seen you (didn't know it was you then) in the past around car park 2. :(

Pokie...

Blood lines pokie, blood lines. :)

yes Italian is wog.. Some also consider european to be wog.

ha db1 wasnt too bad i got credit but db2 is harder ... programming related sql cmbined with c -- i did it last yr and left a comma orsumthing in my program and it stuffed it all up as she just runs it doesnt look at code so i dropped out. as for cp2a i did cp2b and passed it and i have cp2a left!

Edited by r31turbo

trust me, DB2 is not hard at all :P

i think i got C / DN from the exam with 2 night of study

just did the cp2a exam and i fxxk it

lack of pratice= can't get the program compile :P

lucky Mariusz is offering me a supp...

having wog in you. does not make you a non-australian unless you migrated here and are not an australian citizen

But not following AFL and prefering the soccer makes you a WOG :lol: :D

im half wog, i think every one in australia has i little in them :)

We've all heard that about wogs, visit the loo and come back with a little bit of wog in you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

your bored? at least you like watching AFL i'm stuck with nothing thanks to the AFL being on nearly every channel

so watch the other channels that don't have it :)

or watch SBS, they have the SANFL on :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We've all head that about wogs, visit the loo and come back with a little bit of wog in you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn I hate that... Straight over my head, maybe i'm tired. lol

What ever it is you must be thinking of the southerner's and or the sicilians. heh :(