SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

yeah, i didn't realize it was the grand final until yesterday when i read it in the paper :P otherwise i would have booked last week. although it would have been better for me if port had lost on the weekend :whistling:

any one else bored?

Edited by Whiplash

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah board played sof2 RD before got like 80kills 25 deaths

waiting for Luke to hit me up for a game :whistling:

should goto bed soon too

my alarm on my phone tells me how many hours till the time that is set is and i came to the conclusion that i get way to little sleep .... but i already knew that didn't need an alarm to tell me that

Whats the reason for formatting the HDD? is it simply to "clean the crap"?? reason I ask is my laptop seems to be getting slower, had it for a year now. I figure its getting full of "shit" and wondering how to speed it up again?

lol i started to loose thing when it was partitioned, could never remember where stuff was stored :whistling: i got all my 3d stuff to reinstall tomorrow night so that will give me something to do :thumbsup:

Whats the reason for formatting the HDD? is it simply to "clean the crap"?? reason I ask is my laptop seems to be getting slower, had it for a year now. I figure its getting full of "shit" and wondering how to speed it up again?

for me usually because it starts getting errors and issues - i need to be more careful against viruses ect lol

Edited by Whiplash

yeah Lee to clean crap up from the million and 1 installed demo trial and real programs

registry is a mine field

yeah i agree Luke I've had people tell me registry mechanics are good but i havnt seen one that returns windows back to what it was like after a format

just to get that screen up took 2-2.5 secs and to load into windows @ the screen where the bar scrolls i think it scrolls like 14-16 times and a fresh install it scrolls like 4 times

post-13315-1190636885_thumb.jpg

slim on the front look better IMO. You need to get a good number though :D which branch would you go into to get them??

Yeah I was thinking fat on back, slim on front. I went into Mitcham and asked if I could choose but they said I get what's in the box... assholes.

Which branch do you suggest?

Yeah I was thinking fat on back, slim on front. I went into Mitcham and asked if I could choose but they said I get what's in the box... assholes.

Which branch do you suggest?

lol none now i tried to get a set of plates for a customer (triple or double no) and now i only get whats in the box :D damn new computer system

do they sell pizza's now whats in the box with the dots

Thommo1 - CCleaner is a good tool but it doesn't get rid of registry keys that are redundant

Edited by Madaz