SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't find anything to say that it exists in SA.

I can fine the bills for both houses of parliament, but the act they sought to amend in 2005 makes no mention of double demerit points (I've checked all references to "demerit" in the text) in the 4/2007 version.

I really want to know for sure - I guess even if it is a myth, it will probably reduce people committing offences, which isn't a bad thing.

I can't find anything to say that it exists in SA.

I can fine the bills for both houses of parliament, but the act they sought to amend in 2005 makes no mention of double demerit points (I've checked all references to "demerit" in the text) in the 4/2007 version.

I really want to know for sure - I guess even if it is a myth, it will probably reduce people committing offences, which isn't a bad thing.

I remember seeing it on the news ages ago, before i went out (thing it was a Saturday night) and i actually got pulled over and the cop confirmed it...

I remember seeing it on the news ages ago, before i went out (thing it was a Saturday night) and i actually got pulled over and the cop confirmed it...

I've certainly heard lots about it too, but I've heard lots about the Loch Ness monster if you know what I mean.

I'm looking for some hard evidence, which would hopefully also state what offences these double demerit points can be applied for.

Surely the elbow out the window thing isn't included - or is it? Would you really lose half your licence for that on a long weekend?

If anyone has anything - video clips, legislation, pdfs, links -anything - I'd love to see it.

Not surprised with how much they weigh in by! My old man took one for a spin when he was in Perth and was less than impressed also

Edited by heslo

just out of curiousity... if your sitting at home on a day like this wtf u thinking?

My excuse is im off work with a broken ankle that is almost fully heald but sat night i blew my custom inlet plenum appart running unlinited boost so now im stuck here!!!