SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a reminder to blank out no plates on photos on hear. A guy off another forum had the specs of his 300ZX listed up in a thread with pictures of the car.

Regency has contacted the owner and he now has to go down for a check on the vehicle. They got his contact details from the number plates on the vehicle.

seems like they are getting desperate if they are going through forums to catch people out

** I heard this second hand from someone i trust so i can't guarantee 100% that it is correct**

Edited by Whiplash

Just a reminder to blank out no plates on photos on hear. A guy off another forum had the specs of his 300ZX listed up in a thread with pictures of the car.

Regency has contacted the owner and he now has to go down for a check on the vehicle. They got his contact details from the number plates on the vehicle.

seems like they are getting desperate if they are going through forums to catch people out

** I heard this second hand from someone i trust so i can't guarantee 100% that it is correct**

sounds like bs to me lol. If they rang me it would be pretty simple....my car isnt going, my car is a show car, my car is kept registered for race class purposes its gets trailored everywhere lol. If that actually happened that dude with the 300zx is the dumbest dude ever lol.

I always thought it was a load of shit when ppl told me bout cops looking on car forums for stuff like that. they should be out catching these noobs that are stealing cars and beating these old ppl. What's the world comming to!!

*rubs fingers together in a manner that indicates money.*

the 'hoons' are worth more money then some punk who knocks off a car and your old lady every now and then.

easier to catch, and theyre worth more.

fairly simple stuff really.

I dont doubt it was a member of the public that spotted him being silly and reported him so it coincedadence that the same time pics were posted he gets a letter < sorry spelling stupid phone

The bloke off NS.com had put a VG30dett in his S13, it's a very professonal looking job. He only finished it a couple of weeks ago and has only driven it on the road 2 of 3 time. He had post pictures of the conversion on NS.com when he finished the conversion (there must have been his plates in the pictures). Last week he received a letter and i qoute:

as some of u may know i have recently completed my silvs i received a letter last week stating that they had photographic evidence which was obtained from the internet "my car has only appeared on ns forums" they stated that i had made mods and that they have frozen my registration and i cannot drive my car until i present my car for inspection.
i don't think he has been doing silly stuff as i think it's a fresh engine. I'll see if i can find some pictures of the conversion.

NS.com Forum Topic: TRANSPORT SA WARNING

Silviaengine4807.jpg

Silvia4807.jpg

Edited by D_stirls