Feeding Frenzy

qikstagea

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its strange hey..i have seen him log onto msn, but he hasnt been on here for nearly 2 weeks Strange :O

hey brad, there is a few of those cargo things on ebay and on auctions in japan..going for about 100bucks+postage ;) might be easier to source through there then here!

yeah i sent him some money for a fuel cap, but now he wont answer any pm's and i sent the money over two weeks ago

...and he has logged on to the forums but is ignoring my PM's!!!!!!!!!!!

well we all know what happened when he was gunna buy garys wagon i hope this dont turn out the same sorry guys but i call a spade a spade and i wont be sending him any money or dealing with him

its strange hey..i have seen him log onto msn, but he hasnt been on here for nearly 2 weeks Strange :O

hey brad, there is a few of those cargo things on ebay and on auctions in japan..going for about 100bucks+postage ;) might be easier to source through there then here!

Grrr we are trying to attract less attention to the one I am trying to win not more honey :O

Grrr we are trying to attract less attention to the one I am trying to win not more honey :O

grrr the two that are on japan auctions your not bidding on....*runs to other site to see if MrGTST is being sneeky and biddin on them aswell ;)* :O

i need the rear cargo cover, passenger side wind deflector (above the passenger windows), and the passenger front door window switch if possible.

send me a price and ill send the cash, sometime asap would be great >_<

Cargo cover and pass. front switch u can have. Its just the cover cant go via Aus Post cos its too friken long, need to send via Toll. You can pay AFTER u get a connot number if u feel better doing it that way.

Mcnamq - i think the whole centre console is going... cupholder included. rear ones are broken.

Hey Rob, I am after a front grill badge, if you have one. Of course if anyone else has one, I'll have a look at that instead.

Whole grille for sale $200 delivered.

post-24895-1170758140.jpg

Has a better badge than the original one.

I will take the engine harness too probably.

I will also want to take the interior part that is the A pillar as long as it has no cuts/holes in it.

Yeah no prob, u can have that. no holes or anything. Name a price cos honestly its prob not worth much.

Wildrat u can have the ECU, ill have to ask around for a price as ive never seen a stock ecu for sale before.

Wiring harness is... hmmm.... well there isnt much left in front of the firewall.

Re: Engine Harness

I've already go the fusebox and all I can say is that, I wasnt being carefull when I cut (hacked) the wires leading to it.

Not sure about the rest - whats left was pretty much yanked from all of its connections. I reckon you might have problem chasing broken wires etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well after seeing rob posting parts for sale on eBay I asked him if he had the wreck still, through eBay, and he said he didnt.

So you might want to try contacting him through eBay to see if you can get your money back to those who have paid him anything.....

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/12sec.stagea

I got a PM from Rob and went up today and got the bar and grille. I would suspect Rob is still fairly traumatised by things that have happened in the last few months. I know I would be.

Just be patient, I'm sure Rob will honour all his commitments.

I got a PM from Rob and went up today and got the bar and grille. I would suspect Rob is still fairly traumatised by things that have happened in the last few months. I know I would be.

Just be patient, I'm sure Rob will honour all his commitments.

fairly traumatised??!?!?

if he was feeling good enough to offer the parts and take money then he can do the decent thing and supply the parts or the money back within 2 working days.

anything else is disgraceful.