SAU Community

Big R33 Crash Nye Midnight

SXC180

was driving past maccas at revesby last night just after midnight on NYE and the whole road was blocked off so i parked and walked down to check it out. saw a silver r33 gtst with a gtr kit crashed reeeally bad into the onramp wall to the m5. I heard on the news this morning that they just robbed bunnings on milperra rd and got in a big chase and got forced into the wall by the cops. One of the people in the skyline ran away on foot but the other was trapped and had to be cut out. I was on the scene just as they were cutting the roof off the car. Didnt look good and i thought the guy must have been killed for sure. Just wondering if it was anyones car from here that might have been stolen and used cause i tohught i saw a SAU sticker on the back window. i wont post the full plates but the start was ASI-7 ....

nasty. I took some pics on my phone but they didnt come out too good

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was driving past maccas at revesby last night just after midnight on NYE and the whole road was blocked off so i parked and walked down to check it out. saw a silver r33 gtst with a gtr kit crashed reeeally bad into the onramp wall to the m5. I heard on the news this morning that they just robbed bunnings on milperra rd and got in a big chase and got forced into the wall by the cops. One of the people in the skyline ran away on foot but the other was trapped and had to be cut out. I was on the scene just as they were cutting the roof off the car. Didnt look good and i thought the guy must have been killed for sure. Just wondering if it was anyones car from here that might have been stolen and used cause i tohught i saw a SAU sticker on the back window. i wont post the full plates but the start was ASI-7 ....

nasty. I took some pics on my phone but they didnt come out too good

Ahhh so that's what it was !! We were driving home this morning @ 4am M5 north and the River Rd exit off the M5 was closed and lit up like a xmas tree.

Yeah, whoever was involved I hope they spend a long time behind bars without lube ! ( or worse ).

Wonder if the car was stolen off someone on this forum ? Would be a fcuked way to start the new year.....

shit. i was driving onto the m5 from revesby at 11:45pm on my way to church.

on my way into town i saw coppers all over the river rd. my mum called me when they got home saying they saw a car like mine in a big hit.

thats pretty farked up.

How dumb do you have to be to be driving around a stolen car constantly?

I just saw this on the news and don't know it it was a real GTR but I hope the theives get what they deserve.

yeh a mate rang me and told me it was in fact a gtr and it was reported stolen a little while ago. i was about 15 metres away so it was hard to tell and i could only see the back as the front was completely missing

haha suck sht

couldn't happen to any worse a person. Sorry for the owner of the car though.. hopefully you can get some money back!

I'd be fully shted to see my car in that situation.

If only they had hit the wall harder and both died.