SAU Community

Wanted To Buy - Mobile Phones - Working Or Broken!

350z

i know its a long shot, but im looking to buy any working or broken mobile phones in any condition, even if completely stuffed or in pieces. preferably nokia - but will consider other models.

looking to buy in bulk. and will pay cash or via direct deposit if you are not located in sydney (and we can organise pickup)

please PM me, or call me on 0402-487-085 and let me know what you have and your asking price. majority of phones will be used as parts for my mobile repair business so even old models are considered.

would also be great if any of you guys out there that work in phone shops that can get them all the time are interested? :) because this is not just a one time offer, looking to buy ALL the time for as long as you can supply. can never have enough parts.

so dig through your draws, ask around and do a round up - get all phones you can and i'll pay you cash :(

im located in sydney, so may be able to pick up depending where you are located - otherwise i will pay via direct deposit.

thanks in advance. :mad:

Edited by 350z

i know its a long shot, but im looking to buy any working or broken mobile phones in any condition, even if completely stuffed or in pieces. preferably nokia - but will consider other models.

looking to buy in bulk. and will pay cash or via direct deposit if you are not located in sydney (and we can organise pickup)

please PM me, or call me on 0402-487-085 and let me know what you have and your asking price. majority of phones will be used as parts for my mobile repair business so even old models are considered.

would also be great if any of you guys out there that work in phone shops that can get them all the time are interested? :( because this is not just a one time offer, looking to buy ALL the time for as long as you can supply. can never have enough parts.

so dig through your draws, ask around and do a round up - get all phones you can and i'll pay you cash :P

thanks in advance. :)

Why on earth would you want broken/stuffed phones? I've got a few laying around.

How much are you willing to pay for a

Nokia 6230i -perfect condition

Nokia 6130 -perfect.

Nokia 3315 -Water Damage.

Nokia 8250 -Good condition

x2 Samsung E700 -Both Broken Flip

Im sure there are around the house this is just want i have my sisters and bothers im sure has some too

Im also in Sydney

Edited by r33zilla

ive got a few 3310's, not sure if they work

i-mate smart phone (older version) - needs a screen

s700i - in pieces somewhere, water damage - needs the circuit board under the screen and will work fine. (im lazy).

CDMA 3105 - needs a screen i think.

v3 with cracked screen

thats all i can remember off the top of my head.

hmm well i'm not sure exactly what you're after but i'll tell ya what i've got anyway.

got an LG (3) U8138 unblocked (can use any sim card) still have the box, manuals, usb cable etc phone has a few little chips/scratches on it but in normal working condition.

i'm in melbourne and have no idea what these are worth these days so....