SAU Community

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye, i'll get my car "street legal" without headlights etc etc.

Surely it cant be that hard

without head lights bla bla bla bla bla

what u gonna whinge about next

the seat belts not retracing fast enough

seriously when ur at the drags who gives a FLYING f**k NO HEAD LIGHTS SLICKS NITROUS TURBO SUPERCHARGER FORGED MOTOR NO EXHAUST

as long as its there on the street

Actually Paul,I have met you at Croydon and thought you are a genuine sort of bloke.I doubt though I`d call your car or Jason`s a street car.It would be a nightmare to cruise in either of them.And before anybody calls their car a street car try taking it over the pits at your local RTA.Just having fun of course,some people on here take life a little too seriously.You should both be proud of what you have achieved.Anybody making obnoxious comments need to be ignored.Street is only a racing catagory and if the people that run the race have a rule book then Jason,you need to read it and decide if you have a case. >_<

Actually Paul,I have met you at Croydon and thought you are a genuine sort of bloke.I doubt though I`d call your car or Jason`s a street car.It would be a nightmare to cruise in either of them.And before anybody calls their car a street car try taking it over the pits at your local RTA.Just having fun of course,some people on here take life a little too seriously.You should both be proud of what you have achieved.Anybody making obnoxious comments need to be ignored.Street is only a racing catagory and if the people that run the race have a rule book then Jason,you need to read it and decide if you have a case. >_<

yeah i have plenty times

been a andra member since i was 8 years old in JD`s

and as for street cars and race cars

once you put a exhaust on your car its not a street car its a race car anything aftermarket.When you engineer your vehicle for the street you show the RTA that the car is certified to drive on the road.So you are custom designing your street car

and mr r31nismod

If you actually read my posts CORRECTLY IN MAX HP OUT OF STANDARD RB25

when i run a 10.8 i only made 523 rwhp

and considering the car was manual and weighed 1400++++ kGS then i think i was doing alright

What has your Standard Coil RB run

prob 12.5`s

and you say i am the one cheating on the dyno bla bla bla

theres the clips watch em and cry

f**ken shit people like you give me the shits

No need to be jealous mate

ive run the 10 reguardless so who gives a flying f**k what hp i made.

Edited by MR331307

Ahh what the heck...good luck to him....i still have NSW's fastest "street" skyline...yes DOT rubber full weight (1474kg) both headlights, sunvisors...no NOS etc...

and i can't drive for shit...!!....lol

actually on the 10.8 run i did have both lights in

and all interior

Only difference is Slicks and Nitrous

but honestly who gives a shit

if your car runs a number

it runs a NUMBER

anyways

can you send me a clip of link of your car running

ive always wanted to watch your car

but not to be smart man

your car is 4wd mine is only 2wd

two total different classes.

When the new car is back at the track ill try street tyres but i dont think ill go anywhere

fastest i did on street tyres was 11.3 with a 2.2 60

Edited by MR331307

and mr r31nismod

If you actually read my posts CORRECTLY IN MAX HP OUT OF STANDARD RB25

when i run a 10.8 i only made 523 rwhp

and considering the car was manual and weighed 1400++++ kGS then i think i was doing alright

Well you love to brag about everything you'd done.

... and with nearly 400rwkw and only a 10.8... slicks, stripped parts, dropped exhaust....

Who cant read? Time for bed i think Mr.

532rwhp= 389rwkw =nearly 400rwkw

So far i've run a 12.1 actually on dedicated street tyres, you know, the sort you get 50,000km's from :sorcerer:

No Drag "street" rubber, No slicks, No Semi-slicks, No NOS, no nothing.

Just me, my car, as its driven daily...

Thats with headlights/exhaust. So i pip in well over 1400kg's aswell.

oh and of course the good ole 2.3 60ft'ers (genuine street tyres have that effect on a car)

One day i might get around to racing on the tyres aswell and get a nice 1.6, and chuck some NOS on there too.

Now were talking >_<

i would be there if my car was here

As you have Seen

many times

dont worry when the new cars there

ill let everyone Know again

Man dont these clips mean anythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

wheres your clips Ms Nismod

Edited by MR331307

Ahh what the heck...good luck to him....i still have NSW's fastest "street" skyline...yes DOT rubber full weight (1474kg) both headlights, sunvisors...no NOS etc...

and i can't drive for shit...!!....lol

Paul couldn't drive his fist up an arse in a gay bar! :/

Filthy loiterer! >_< >_< :laugh:

nismoid all your posts (not just this thread) are just about bagging people out using smartass sly comments to bag people out and make yourself look good. every post of yours seems like your trying to take the piss out of someone. you from that i take it you are very insecure about something, probably yourself. the fact here is that jason has accomplished much more than you have in terms of his car and in the process has contributed a heap to these forums.

street legal? is that your way of trying to discredit him. whos f**king skyline is street legal now days? one it has an exhaust/bov pod etc, you can be defected. so that in term means it is not street legal and in your perspective a drag car? man think about the things you post and read over them before hitting reply. also drop that stupid avatar.

nismoid all your posts (not just this thread) are just about bagging people out using smartass sly comments to bag people out and make yourself look good. every post of yours seems like your trying to take the piss out of someone. you from that i take it you are very insecure about something, probably yourself. the fact here is that jason has accomplished much more than you have in terms of his car and in the process has contributed a heap to these forums.

street legal? is that your way of trying to discredit him. whos f**king skyline is street legal now days? one it has an exhaust/bov pod etc, you can be defected. so that in term means it is not street legal and in your perspective a drag car? man think about the things you post and read over them before hitting reply. also drop that stupid avatar.

amen to that....bein a moderator ya dont make people feel very welcome...