SAU Community

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Paul,I have met you at Croydon and thought you are a genuine sort of bloke.

Your assumptions were reasonably accurate...just stirring it up a little......Sorry...... Ive just given him a goal that is within his cars reach...think of it as a bit of an incentive with a little bit of cheeky rolled in.

Will be great to look over your beast in the flesh Jason....it sounds pretty angry.

Well done and good luck with it.

P.S....you think Ash is a tosser on here....mate he's a complete wanker in real life!! :/

It's no secret that R31Nismoid is an utter tosser and a waste of space. Whatever the case is with LNEMUP i'm sure it's stil a damn sight faster and nicer than your car, so how about you get off your high horse and shut the f**k up?

Nearly everytime I see a post from you you're spitting out some bullshit talking down on people when you ain't got shit yourself... Shut up or f**k off...

Anyhow... Impressive set at the drags there loved the smoke coming out of the fuel flap. Look forward to seeing the new car at the track.

Jason, nice work with LNEMUP mate. Watching what u have done with your car has been very entertaining! I completely agree with you that you were doing an experiment with your original RB25 engine and it sure proved that we have all made smart purchases with our RB** powered cars. I don't know a whole lot of other engines that could stand up to that kind of hard tuning :)

Good luck with it all, but I would have to say that I plan for a much more conservative tune on my RB25 as it is going to be a track car and i plan on it being able to lap all day putting its power down, not for 30 seconds at a time :/

Nice clips Jason

I can vouch for the car being driven on the street too as i went for a run in it as it was in its current tune

Looking forward to helping on this new car dude :/

See ya sometime next week

Nice clips Jason

I can vouch for the car being driven on the street too as i went for a run in it as it was in its current tune

Looking forward to helping on this new car dude :/

See ya sometime next week

Thanks every

The new car wont be to long

and ill definetly be at powercruise this time as well as Getting to the track and running a number

Ill let everyone know where and when,

Edited by MR331307

nice work jason, i think jeleousy ruins forums like this as everyone has something to pick on everyones car they dont like/agree with and reckon they could do better. how about if u dont like it, dont comment and go get your own money and do what the hell YOU want with it.

always the ones with cheap budgets having a dig at the ones with big budget/power setups

good luck with the new setup

Edited by CruiseLiner

Brad really has it right,Seems ppl that spend 100+k claiming phone number power figures running quite poor 1/4 times get real out of shape when others run fast on very little. So many ppl running huge cams and turbos stuffing all the boost they can down race fueled bulk dollar engines reving till it finds a point it all works (Very small range) trying to use it for a subsitute for knowledge.I respect ppl that can put together a smart package.

Brad really has it right,Seems ppl that spend 100+k claiming phone number power figures running quite poor 1/4 times get real out of shape when others run fast on very little. So many ppl running huge cams and turbos stuffing all the boost they can down race fueled bulk dollar engines reving till it finds a point it all works (Very small range) trying to use it for a subsitute for knowledge.I respect ppl that can put together a smart package.

yeah...too right.

We ran the numbers with a very basic engine...all Nissan except cams and pistons and home built. Small street/circuit turbo's were only used (HKS 2530's).

Mind you we used the best tuner in Aust. to get it to make power.

yeah...too right.

We ran the numbers with a very basic engine...all Nissan except cams and pistons and home built. Small street/circuit turbo's were only used (HKS 2530's).

Mind you we used the best tuner in Aust. to get it to make power.

You were one of the ppl i was talking about,Well done.

I laugh at 600-1000hp 11-12sec cars and there is no shortage of them.

I know of a 1250KG car that ran 9.0 with 420rwhp on my Dyno because the whole package is right,now has 650rwhp for only 2/10s quicker pass.

You were one of the ppl i was talking about,Well done.

I laugh at 600-1000hp 11-12sec cars and there is no shortage of them.

I know of a 1250KG car that ran 9.0 with 420rwhp on my Dyno because the whole package is right,now has 650rwhp for only 2/10s quicker pass.

thanks everyone and yeah a dyno is only a tuning machine.

i have had a customer on my dyno make 400 rwhp and run 9.9s all day in a lx hatch back

but yeah

i reakon i lost around 1 second in gear changes,i wish i shifted faster

lol

But thats why i went auto now and hopefully if all goes well ill get close to some records

I wont be running swrd as i dont like street tyres

i think ill run in either oz mod or a more muscle class either super sedan etc

I just wanna get out there and run numbers as well as hit events like power cruise and stuff

anyways ill post when im racing next

thanks everyone and yeah a dyno is only a tuning machine.

i have had a customer on my dyno make 400 rwhp and run 9.9s all day in a lx hatch back

but yeah

i reakon i lost around 1 second in gear changes,i wish i shifted faster

lol

But thats why i went auto now and hopefully if all goes well ill get close to some records

I wont be running swrd as i dont like street tyres

i think ill run in either oz mod or a more muscle class either super sedan etc

I just wanna get out there and run numbers as well as hit events like power cruise and stuff

anyways ill post when im racing next

What sort of auto set-up is it...transbraked powerglide?

If only we had the $$ to develop a GTS-4 auto to run some times in a GTR, or maybe adapt a glide for 4WD.

It takes a real skill to drive these manual cars consistently down the quarter.

I just had a look at some old data from when we first took the car to the strip...running 11.2 i was loosing 0.6 secs 1>2...0.5 secs 2>3...and 0.4 secs 3>4...thats 1.5 seconds during the run when the car is not accelerating.

It may be a matter of hiring the track to get more practice and runs under my belt as ive only done 18 drag passes total and seemed to be only getting the hang of it with the last 6 or so runs.

If your car is ANDRA tech'd would you be interested in coming to our test day?, as we need 10 tech'd cars to fill all the spots.

What sort of auto set-up is it...transbraked powerglide?

If only we had the $$ to develop a GTS-4 auto to run some times in a GTR, or maybe adapt a glide for 4WD.

It takes a real skill to drive these manual cars consistently down the quarter.

I just had a look at some old data from when we first took the car to the strip...running 11.2 i was loosing 0.6 secs 1>2...0.5 secs 2>3...and 0.4 secs 3>4...thats 1.5 seconds during the run when the car is not accelerating.

It may be a matter of hiring the track to get more practice and runs under my belt as ive only done 18 drag passes total and seemed to be only getting the hang of it with the last 6 or so runs.

If your car is ANDRA tech'd would you be interested in coming to our test day?, as we need 10 tech'd cars to fill all the spots.

yeah sure

when is it

my car will be tech'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just for any non-believers still out there, i can vouch for the car being a street car, i was the geeky lookin guy in the passenger seat who was lucky enough to go to the formal in this beast ;)

exactly what jason said though, as soon as you put an exhaust on your car it's defect-able unless you get in engineered, that goes for anything aftermarket.

Anyways this car was an absolute beast, i'm not usually a fan of skylines (being a silvia driver :mellow:) but this was not only undeniably fast, but a f**kin sexy car too

good luck with what your up to now jason, i really doubt you'll need it but give me a call if you need help with anything

:):wave::ninja::rofl: lol SAU has way better emoticons than ns.com :P

-Chris

It's no secret that R31Nismoid is an utter tosser and a waste of space. Whatever the case is with LNEMUP i'm sure it's stil a damn sight faster and nicer than your car, so how about you get off your high horse and shut the f**k up?

Nearly everytime I see a post from you you're spitting out some bullshit talking down on people when you ain't got shit yourself... Shut up or f**k off...

Anyhow... Impressive set at the drags there loved the smoke coming out of the fuel flap. Look forward to seeing the new car at the track.

LOL to true!!

nice work on the 33 bro, i hope to have my 33 at ur level someday, still retaining a manual gearbox tho!