SAU Community

Ben Simpson Memorial Cruise Iii

JayMei

pm replied to........sounds awesome, i think the SAU members will go nuts

I agree with Nathan...it looks awesome. BIG UPS for your effort...besides 250km is not far !!! ...our Youth Suicide Awareness Cruise in Tassie this year was just over 700km !!!! ...in a day.

OLD Mark

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark are you serious? 700km's now thats pure dedication and fun.

im going to get into gear and get this thing happening, i cant wait....it will be the cruise of cruises

...not only am I serious...if you have a look at my pics of the cruise, on pages 5 & 6 you will see the rainforest we drove through....its nickname is "the sliding"...cause its wet most of the time lol 2007 Youth Suicide Cruise in Tassie

OLD Mark

Has the date for this cruise been set yet?

Good point NO it has not....perhaps we could aim for SUNDAY 25th MARCH ? ...what do you think ?

OLD Mark

heya so is eny random peoples with the posession of a skyline aloud ta join in??? the thought of having the streets torn up bye so many skylines is kick ass being a proud owner myself!!! and im more then happy to pitch in to the corse im very pleased to hear your suporting this foundation, so the 25th sounds good to me if its ok ta tagg along ???

heya so is eny random peoples with the posession of a skyline aloud ta join in??? the thought of having the streets torn up bye so many skylines is kick ass being a proud owner myself!!! and im more then happy to pitch in to the corse im very pleased to hear your suporting this foundation, so the 25th sounds good to me if its ok ta tagg along ???

Yes any skyline is welcome....not sure how the guys are coming along with the cruise map, to be able to confirm the date...any later & it will be too close to the drift prac at "lalla" & Easter the following week end, after that.

OLD Mark

yes its all good with the map.

a few final touches and then its just a matter of printing out some copys.

who wants to anounce this in the forum and get some names coming....

let me know how many you want and i will go into work and get it printed.

everyone please make sure you have a full tank of fuel to start the cruise.

were heading south.....

my sincere apologies on not being in touch with this lately......had some car issues which ive been spending all my time fixing.

map is awesome, is a nice route......and hey i love victor so its gonna be great. will get everything up to par this week and announce

yes its all good with the map.

a few final touches and then its just a matter of printing out some copys.

who wants to anounce this in the forum and get some names coming....

let me know how many you want and i will go into work and get it printed.

everyone please make sure you have a full tank of fuel to start the cruise.

were heading south.....

...we need a meet & start time....then you/we can PM the meet location to those who say they want to attend. As we have not been on the SAU forum long, does someone want to start encouraging others to join us for the inaugural SAU YOUTH SUICIDE AWARENESS CRUISE....a min gold coin donation for the map and all $$$ raised will go to the White Wreath Association for youth suicide awareness/education.

OLD Mark & Julie

"the dr1ft_pig13 OLDS"

Cheers to Mark, Darren , Nathan, Brenton and anyone else who’ve I may have missed who have also helped organize this upcoming cruise!

I am sure everyone will appreciate not only the route but also the time and effort you guys have all put it. Hopefully the weather is kinder to us and that everything goes without any problems.. Well done guys

Cheers!!

thanks guys :(;)

Edited by R33LIN

• 1 month later...