SAU Community

L20et Ecu Pinout And Wiring Diagram Needed

the big JC

as the title says i need a L20ET ecu pinout and wiring diagram asap i just need it too see if i can keep my L24E loom and just change the plug to a l20et one to suit the l20et ecu and then just add the extra wires needed

as the title says i need a L20ET ecu pinout and wiring diagram asap i just need it too see if i can keep my L24E loom and just change the plug to a l20et one to suit the l20et ecu and then just add the extra wires needed

Your going to have a problem with this request, as we never saw L20et wiring diagrams or service manuals in Oz.

I have 280ZX Turbo manuals and I think they are almost identical in motor wiring. I can copy these if you wish but your going to have to decipher the links between MR30 & S130 yourself.

Cheers, D

Your going to have a problem with this request, as we never saw L20et wiring diagrams or service manuals in Oz.

I have 280ZX Turbo manuals and I think they are almost identical in motor wiring. I can copy these if you wish but your going to have to decipher the links between MR30 & S130 yourself.

Cheers, D

yea that would be great i supose its better than nothing and at this stage it looks like i may use a G-reddy Emanage with the L24E ecu and afm to run the show.

Im also going to the local dyno place to have a chat to them about what sensors and shit they think i need eg vaccum controller ect ect or whether they think i colud get away without one and also to get that ecu checked out.

i also had a thourght that maybe the L20ET manual and auto ecu's are different and one has three plugs and the other just one but thats just a thourght.

After i have been to the dyno place that should give me a bit more of an idear what i can and cant do.

yea that would be great i supose its better than nothing and at this stage it looks like i may use a G-reddy Emanage with the L24E ecu and afm to run the show.

Im also going to the local dyno place to have a chat to them about what sensors and shit they think i need eg vaccum controller ect ect or whether they think i colud get away without one and also to get that ecu checked out.

i also had a thourght that maybe the L20ET manual and auto ecu's are different and one has three plugs and the other just one but thats just a thourght.

After i have been to the dyno place that should give me a bit more of an idear what i can and cant do.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t...;highlight=safc

• 1 month later...

post-32191-1172807896.jpg

I'm with old mate up there....

best of luck, I've had my L20ET for five years now... still haven't found anyone that knows their stuff when it comes to electrics with these..