SAU Community

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Staffo

Just wanted to Introduce myself.

My name is Josh and have recently graduated from uni and as a present to myself I bought myself my dream car. I purchased a nice black with blue pearl R32 GTS-t. I have been driving around while studying a very slow Suzuki Swift Cino so its been a great change.

So far its fairly stock but it does have a bodykit (not sure what type) HKS drager exhaust with twin tips and a HKS pod filter. Hopefully when my bank balance recovers I would like put a nice set of wheels on and a front mount and upgrade the suspension.

Looking forward to meeting a few people at the next mountain run.

Let me know what you think of my car

Cheers Staffo

post-33614-1170233819.jpg

post-33614-1170233910.jpg

post-33614-1170233974.jpg

Edited by Staffo

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the mountain run.

Had a slight problem with the car last night. Was missing under full acceleration at about 5500 and about 6500 as well. Seemed to only occur when it was hot.

I'm thinking maybe coil packs or spark plugs could be on they way out. I've been told to take the cover thingy off as it makes the coils too hot. Is this right?

Any suggestions? Fuel pump is only about 6 months old

Edited by Staffo

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the mountain run.

Had a slight problem with the car last night. Was missing under full acceleration at about 5500 and about 6500 as well. Seemed to only occur when it was hot.

I'm thinking maybe coil packs or spark plugs could be on they way out. I've been told to take the cover thingy off as it makes the coils too hot. Is this right?

Any suggestions? Fuel pump is only about 6 months old

Sounds like coil packs to me...but try the spark plugs first